Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 5/9/20)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

Yes, strange elf shoes in last pic...last seen on the Wicked Witch of the West!  hahaha

Bibi wins the prize this week...I love her style.

The Hot Jean Trend for 2020

5 Top Tricks to Styling Palazzo Pants

TingAnnTaylor323.jpg

how to wear sock boots

As Easy Outfit Pairing to Wear Right Now via Girl With Curves

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 5/9/20)...

@MacDUFF wrote:

@MacDUFF 

Any idea where the orange boots and the white belted shirt are from? 

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

Which one is Bibi? 

Picture  #9 (I think) with white pants/top and dark tan blazer is a look I own except my pants are white jeans.  Now if I just had those fabulous shoes!

Honored Contributor

Photo #11 minus the shoes, tiny handbag, hat, dangle earrings, and pants that are too long.  

Honored Contributor

I like the dark blue jeans with the white blouse but the black & white purse and shoes have got to go.   I also like the cranberry jacket, white blouse, leather pants outfit.  That's it.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF  Thank you for posting these! And, all the other pics as well. Like you, I love fashion, jewelry, hair, makeup, etc., so this is nice what you do. 👍

First off, I have the same hairstyle as the model in pic #1; I'm dark blonde with highlights. I like the cardigan (burgundy?) in #3. The white bow top #6 (she's wearing pearls) would look great with good black pants instead of the jeans - don't get me wrong - I love jeans. Like the long necklace on the model wearing the blue sweater set. The burgundy short blazer #8 (?) is gorgeous. Model wearing orange boots wears it all well. Like the shoes in #9 and bracelets in the last picture.

#10 -That would be me in casual - jeans with a white shirt and scarf (love scarves & have a ton.) I don't go for prints too much; stick to solids and use a scarf or neck piece(s) and stick to the classics.

But, my FAVORITE is #11 - cream colored pants and jacket with the long white coat and hat. Do you have Any idea where it's sold?? This is a perfect example of classic for me. 

Thanks again for the "fashion show."  😀 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

Really enjoyed looking at these fashions.  Thank you for posting. Liked some looks but I would not look as good as they do.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo   Bibi never tells where she gets her clothes, darn it.  Even if she did, she's in Germany so might be difficult (or a PITA) to purchase.  I like that she's not trying to sell me anything.  So many bloggers are sales associates who fancy themselves professional stylists.  The white blouse would look great on you!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @DiAnne ...hope you are hangin' tough. 

Bibi is in pics 4-9.  Those shoes in #9 are TDF!!  

That pic made it into my PC folder (titled "Inspo"...how creative, eh?) because I like the classic simplicity of it with those shoes that make the outfit.  Call me dull-witted hahaha, but I look at the pics periodically for a few weeks before deleting to cement the idea of an outfit or components thereof in my mind, which helps me a great deal when I shop. 

I could come close to recreating the outfit in #9 from my closet, but I really need to invest in some killer shoes!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi 1883   So you have that fierce hair style, too!  IIRC, @ALRATIBA does as well.  I admire it and wish I had the panache to pull it off!  

I kept the pic in my OP as an example of monochromatic, which I like...I especially like monochromatic which mixed textures.

Aurela is in Vancouver (I like to see what women in other countries are wearing).  I've been going thru some of her older posts, so I don't know where she bought the pieces in my OP.  Here are a few other ways she's worn some of those pieces...