Honored Contributor
Does anyone know the number of Janes shirt during the shoe presentation this date? I called customer service but it was a guy and obvious he didn’t even look. Normally CS will say, “nothing on it” or the item number.
Contributor
It's dujour I believe
Honored Contributor

A308035

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Read the reviews.  There are only 3 of them but they are all bad.  I think it has a 1 star rating.

Honored Contributor

I just read the reviews and to me the 1st one does not make any sense at all, 2nd one says nothing to replace it, checked myself on the gray and its available in all sizes, 3rd IMO is questionable because she thinks it does not look good on her.

These 3 reviews are worthless and I would not take them into account.  Now, if there were several saying the same thing then yes I would be wary.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies.  I found it almost right away after I posted and when I tried to get back on to tell you guys the number, I was doing it on my phone and.....well, I just can't post very quickly on this dumb phone!

Anyway, thanks for helping me.  I went to hosts closet and found it in case anyone else wants to know what a host is wearing.

I did read the comments and it rated a 1.5.  I won't be buying that.

If it was on easy pay, I "might" be tempted to try it, but (also based on the material (i.e. wrinkles)) I'm not even tempted.

Thanks again.

Frequent Contributor

Where do you find the hosts closet?

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I just read the reviews and to me the 1st one does not make any sense at all, 2nd one says nothing to replace it, checked myself on the gray and its available in all sizes, 3rd IMO is questionable because she thinks it does not look good on her.

These 3 reviews are worthless and I would not take them into account.  Now, if there were several saying the same thing then yes I would be wary.

I don't pay a lot of attention to the reviews but I would disagree with you about these reviews.  Yeah the first one has some issues but it's pretty clear what she's saying.  The second one may have been out of stock at the time she tried to do the exchange but they have since come into stock.  The third one said it's big, boxy and matronly.  That was a general comment about the top itself.  She said nothing about it on her own body.

Reviews are nothing more than opinions on the items.  That's why I buy what I like and make my own determination for the most part.

Frequent Contributor

That's funny.  I called CS this morning when I saw that shirt, because it looked so good on Jane.  The rep I spoke to said " it's nothing we sell here"  and then laughed and said that they had been getting calls about it all morning.  Someone needs some training on the QVC stock.