Respected Contributor

Jane Looks AMAZING--in the D & C CR Dress!

Just happened to flip on QVC, and I have to say, Jane really caught my eye.

The D & C Canyon Retreat dress is just gorgeous on her--it fits quite well, flows so nicely, and the color pattern is fresh and lovely.

I am almost tempted to order, but my size is sold out.

I also like lower necklines for Summer dresses.

Great fashion choice for her tonight!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane Looks AMAZING--in the D & C CR Dress!

I concur! She looks BEAUTIFUL in it, and so ready for spring!🌞I love❤ the interesting pattern, and see they have the pink Ikat but it is not available in an L and I think the XL will be a little too loose.😔 Into my wish list it goes.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FancyPhillyshopper ... Yes! This dress looks very nice on Jane tonight. She used to wear quite a few dresses several years ago. The dresses were the shirt-waist type of dress. Did you ever see her in those? 

Edited to add: Actually she said the stylist had a jacket picked out for her to wear over this dress but she didn't want to wear it saying something about it being a summer show. I'm glad she didn't wear the jacket ! 

Esteemed Contributor

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@FancyPhillyshopper ... Yes! This dress looks very nice on Jane tonight. She used to wear quite a few dresses several years ago. The dresses were the shirt-waist type of dress. Did you ever see her in those? 

Yes, Right out of Ozzie and Harriet.  Totally out of style

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@BalletBabe ... I don't care. I still loved them. Didn't you ever hear the saying that everything comes back? Don't ruin this nice post please. I'm not a big fan of hers but l still think she looked nice tonight! I didn't have a very good day so l just wanted to say something nice about her... 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  Jane looked so nice in that dress.  Perfect fit, nice style, and lovely pattern.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@BalletBabe ... I don't care. I still loved them. Didn't you ever hear the saying that everything comes back? Don't ruin this nice post please. I'm not a big fan of hers but l still think she looked nice tonight! I didn't have a very good day so l just wanted to say something nice about her... 

@EastCoastGal   You are on a public forum..People have a right to comment on your comment.   I am entitled to my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe ... l thought l answered you nicely but you're so right... I forgot for a moment that I'm on a public forum so you ARE entitled to your opinion.... which you gave me. I'm sure there will be LOTS of opinions tomorrow anyway about Jane... I'll just remember your nic for in the future... and that's MY opinion ...

Super Contributor

@BalletBabe - Actually the dress is right on trend 

Respected Contributor

Jane looked lovely in that dress.  It is great to read a nice post about Jane!