Trusted Contributor

But not here.  On his own website; prices similar to Q's.  Described in the NYT article as "distinctly more youthful than those he sells on QVC."

Trusted Contributor

Ouch!  So much said in so few words!

Respected Contributor

cute stuff!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I like his fashions on his webiste.  I have purchased a few.  I think he is a very talented man and I enjoy his work.  I have handbag that I bought at Nordstrom (I think) that i still love and carry often.

Honored Contributor

@Bookplate wrote:

But not here.  On his own website; prices similar to Q's.  Described in the NYT article as "distinctly more youthful than those he sells on QVC."

@Bookplate , .Well I'm sure that he wants to broaden his sales reach, and he knows that wouldn't be well received on the Q. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I wonder with a talented designer like him how much freedom does he get to do what he wants to vs being told what the Q wants him to do....I guess until he makes me privy to his contact negotiations I will never know.  Just curious...

Honored Contributor

A lof of really nice things on his website caught my eye!

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Bookplate wrote:

@Bookplate , .Well I'm sure that he wants to broaden his sales reach, and he knows that wouldn't be well received on the Q. 

@QVCkitty1  Sadly true.

Honored Contributor

@Bookplate wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Bookplate wrote:

@QVCkitty1  Sadly true.

@Bookplate , I know, how many floral cardigans can you sell ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It looks very Jackie O!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"