Valued Contributor

i love Jambus!  I got the TS!  Right at the right time.  I owe between Evine and HSN a total of $50.   So I decided, yes those shoes will be mine!

Honored Contributor

That's a nice looking boot and looks as though it would be very comfortable.  Enjoy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Don't forget those shoes are made specifically for Evine just like Jambu can be found at Macy's and they are made for them too.

I had a long talk with their customer service getting an explanation as to why they cost so much more on their website and the shopping channels and department stores have them less expensive.....why?   because they are not the same and made specifically for them.

I bought a shoe from Macy's and thought what a steal only to realize the one's on the vendor's website were made from leather and the one's I got which looked so similar were made of man made materials

Honored Contributor

LoriM1 Jambus look really comfortable and cute.  Evine had some nice clothes tooday too.  I was just loSmiley Happyoking today.  I was so tempted.  Enjoy your purchase

Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to reviews! They really look nice & comfortable. 

I've never tried Jambu but I may in the near future. 

Valued Contributor

this is pair number 8 for Jambus for me!   i love how they fit.  If you have a wide foot then Jambu's probably aren't for you.