Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what the QF TSV will be on Thursday?  I just bought my first few pairs of DreamJeannes recently and wow!  They are great.  Fit like a dream.  Definitely need to size down in QF.  .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory TSV

[ Edited ]

It is Dream Jeans, they are called Autumn Allure, they have rhinestones on the back pockets. They are 43 dollars on easy pay many colors too. 

Honored Contributor

It must be the same pant as last year's TSV but they called the scattering of studs on the backside an "animal print".  Never figured that one out.

i bought several pairs last year and have kicked myself ever since becaus they fit so poorly.  I'm a petite and their "shorts" are a sorry excuse for a well-fitting pant for a petite woman.  The waistband comes up to the bra (and beyond), and the rear is baggy....just all-around horrible.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

It must be the same pant as last year's TSV but they called the scattering of studs on the backside an "animal print".  Never figured that one out.

i bought several pairs last year and have kicked myself ever since becaus they fit so poorly.  I'm a petite and their "shorts" are a sorry excuse for a well-fitting pant for a petite woman.  The waistband comes up to the bra (and beyond), and the rear is baggy....just all-around horrible.

That's because it's not supposed to be "a well-fitting pant for a petite woman."  Didn't you listen to the presentation? I always hear Angel explain that Jeanne wasn't petite, she was just short and therefore "short" isn't cut for a petite but rather someone who needs a shorter length.  She's been saying that ever since the DJ short pants were introduced.  They work great for me, and I knew full well what I was buying from having listened to the presentations!  I'm not a petite either, but have short legs.  IMO your criticism is unwarranted.

Valued Contributor

These are not the same pant as the animal print ones they did 2 years ago.  Those were a pull-on with a boot cut.  These are a straight leg with zip-fly and button waistband.  I love the pockets.  I just wish they had done the pull-on because I need the extra stretch in the waistband.

Quacker Factory DreamJeannes Reg. Straight Leg Pants with Jeweled Pockets

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

That's because it's not supposed to be "a well-fitting pant for a petite woman."  Didn't you listen to the presentatiln? I always hear Angel explain that Jeanne wasn't petite, she was just short and therefore "short" isn't cut for a petite but rahter someone who needs a shorter length.  She's been saying that ever since the DJ short pants were introduced.  They work great for me, and I knew full well what I was buying from having listened to the presentations!  I'm not a petite either, but have short legs.  IMO your criticism is unwarranted.

Do you ever say anything that isn't argumentative?  This short pant is supposed to fill the niche for petite women which is why they've stubbornly refused to offer true petite sizing.  I've heard Angel say that numerous times.  It doesn't work.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Just checked out the garment measurements for the TSV.  Looks like they run a size smaller than the 5-pocket bootcut  style.  (Size 10 in 5-pkt BC = Size 12 in these.) Just wanted to give everybody a heads-up. 

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Do you ever say anything that isn't argumentative?  This short pant is supposed to fill the niche for petite women which is why they've stubbornly refused to offer true petite sizing.  I've heard Angel say that numerous times.  It doesn't work.

If you are using this thread as an example, do I stay silent when I read something that's erroneous or unwarranted?  Not usually and I have no plans to change either.

Regular Contributor

Does this mean these DreamJeannes come in the dreaded numerical sizes and not Small, Medium, Large, etc.??  Eech!  I have 3 pairs, all with elastic waistband and I love them.  The numerical sizes never fit me, no matter what brand.

Honored Contributor

Brick and mortar stores sell only number sizes, you have more choice and they fit better.

Find your size and stick with it 

@CountryMusicGal wrote:

Does this mean these DreamJeannes come in the dreaded numerical sizes and not Small, Medium, Large, etc.??  Eech!  I have 3 pairs, all with elastic waistband and I love them.  The numerical sizes never fit me, no matter what brand.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.