Respected Contributor

What is the difference in the two Susan Graver skorts?

I ordered the TSV A264867 which is now $39.46. I want to order more. I notice that she has another skort A252249 at $43.50 both liquid knit and other than some patterns look the same to me. Both come in black which is the color I want.

I love the TSV skort but not sure what the difference is in the two.

I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me what is the difference. Many thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: What is the difference in the two Susan Graver skorts?

The skorts are the same, they just come in different patterns and colors. 

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

The skorts are the same, they just come in different patterns and colors. 

They do look identical to me...but I wonder why one black skort would be in both at two prices? Thank you for your reply.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd be going with the lesser expensive of the two unless of course there's a color you REALLY want in the more costly one.  I like the prints myself.  Also I'd check to see if there's any in 'as is' and in the clearance section.  You may hit it lucky and find one (or 2) even less costly.

One also talks about the shorts underneath ie fabrication.  The other does not.  Wondering if this may be the diff.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I'd be going with the lesser expensive of the two unless of course there's a color you REALLY want in the more costly one.  I like the prints myself.  Also I'd check to see if there's any in 'as is' and in the clearance section.  You may hit it lucky and find one (or 2) even less costly.

One also talks about the shorts underneath ie fabrication.  The other does not.  Wondering if this may be the diff.

Thank you...if it is the shorts then I will go with the less expensive. Thanks for the tip on checking clearance...will do that now.