Honored Contributor

A375268   one more girls ! liked the big colorful buttons on the coral one.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE    Actually, if you do a close up on the buttons on the coral, they appear to be tortoise shell which isn't very colorful.  I want jean jackets to be different.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Looked like they were reddish colored, like half /half.  Liked the Spring color.  

I'm so tired of not being able to shop , everything is closed, do this , do that, you can't do this. I'm going crazy here.  Mailman is in tears with QVC packages only thing I got to look forward too. Husband is home all the time now, too boot !

hang.gif    @Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE    My sympathy.  Wanna run away from home?  I just heard they're making all the plant nurseries here close.  You can't buy food or even grow your own.  Makes me mad.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Hoping the guy I use he's just an independent has few guys working for him type can make it Mon. He's postponed it for almost a week now.

gonna be cold tonight to bad my Artic Expedition coat is on it's way for exchange with QVC hahahahha might break it out ! be 25' tonight !

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SharkE  - I like that jacket - especially the coral.  I don't need another denim colored one, but I could use the coral one.  I read the reviews and one person said she changed out the buttons to silver toned.  So, I've got it on my wish list......Maybe when free shipping is offered, I'll indulge??  I may never get the jacket if I have to wait for free shipping!  lol...

Honored Contributor

Girl, I'm spending my stimulus check that should be here next week.

Some people done got theirs.

@San Antonio Gal 

I figured QVC would get it LOL   S*it, nobody else is open ! Just have to sit and wait is all.

Honored Contributor

By the way I put 2 rolling organizers in the computer room have no more room in my closet for jackets. I was being smothered in there, now, they're all hanging next to my computer ! 

Honored Contributor

Oh, I like the graceful lines of that jacket, @SharkE -- looks like it will be flattering...