Honored Contributor

The colors left are blah.  I can understand why those two colors sold out.  They're the only one that are good.  I would have purchased....don't like the left overs.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

The color I would have tried is sold out apparently.

I don't think those 2 colors ever came in.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

all the models always need to size up.

I would bet they were all in XXS.

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

I have never ordered any of Issacs things.  How do his sizes run?  I bought larges and am rethinking`.  I wear a large or xl at the regular store.  Most of the time I wear a large in LOGO, once in a while I order an xl.. The sizing guide says 14-16 for large in Issac.

Can someone help>

I think I've read that this style, as he's had it before, runs a bit big.  I'd stick with your normal size and not size up.  It would, imo, be too bulky if you sized up.

Honored Contributor

depends if your flat or got it going on up there. LOL

Better wgt material doesn't show bra fat as cheap thin material does.

those 2 colors everybody is going on about got bought out by people who was willing to pay the extra 5 bucks for it when they sent out the email as a preview to Fashion Day. I waited because I wanted the navy anyway.

Honored Contributor

That price before the $4 off buy-more-and-save is comparable to a short sleeved Pima cotton tee at Talbot's (full price, without discounts or clearance reductions). It's always available later on sale or with special percentages off.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Issac tsv preorder

[ Edited ]

I have lots of t-shirts (several hundred) --- but I enjoy wearing 3/4 sleeves. Today I ordered 3 of Isaac Mizrahi's tunic TSV - Guava (orange), Royal Navy and Light Grey. I'm short so I hope the hemline looks good on me. I'm retired and home most of the time --- so casual is my lifestyle. Couldn't pass up the price with $4. off 2 of them. I liked that it's pima cotton (100% cotton) since most of my tops are 95% cotton/5% spandex. 

I live in southern California -- and wear all my t-shirts (tops) all year round. I haven't purchased clothes for a long time --- I really needed to TREAT MYSELF!!!!!Woman Happy

My clothes last forever -- I wash in cold water and put them on a flat clothes rack to dry. 

Trusted Contributor

It looks just ordinary to me. Not TSV worthy in my opinion, passed this one up.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning