Super Contributor

I'm disappointed that a plain t-shirt is a TSV. Will watch the presentation to see if it really is "special" but from first glance, seems a bit ordinary.

Contributor

Shame - I was looking forward to seeing this TSV, but longish sleeves, no details/embellishment/differentiation and medium weight in summer just not good. I might like this piece in Fall/Winter but dont want to buy it for now. Ah well - probably shouldnt be spending more money anyway haha Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I like the length and the way it is cut on the bottom but I wonder about the weight,  It just looks a little fallish to me.  I'd hate to buy and find it's too heavy for right now.

Respected Contributor

Re: Issac tsv preorder

[ Edited ]

Look really nice to me , the kind of tee I live in. The two colors I "love,love, love", are actually sold out. So I'm not getting any of the others since I have tees in all other colors. Another lost sale ... Qvc for not bringing in adequate quantity or allowing some to buy prior to the event but still list the colors so you can capture the sale on returns. Well you know what you can do with this policy .... That's why I hardly ever watch or purchase anymore. I am angry about it so I get turned off. grrrrr --------> Woman LOL I have other places to shop. Am I right about that? 

Honored Contributor

I got the navy blue ! 

Honored Contributor

I have never ordered any of Issacs things.  How do his sizes run?  I bought larges and am rethinking`.  I wear a large or xl at the regular store.  Most of the time I wear a large in LOGO, once in a while I order an xl.. The sizing guide says 14-16 for large in Issac.

Can someone help>

Honored Contributor

In his and Linea tops I size up because I'm big busted. Don't have to in Denim and Co.

Trusted Contributor

I have some Isaac tees --they are of substantial weight that I really like.  This one, with the "smile" hemline, would hug my tummy.  I notice it does the same on some of the slim models, too. 

May not be great for hot summer wear, but I do like that he give some substance to his tees.  And in QVC-land, we are "in transition," ya know!

Honored Contributor

all the models always need to size up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Issac tsv preorder

[ Edited ]

Thick style! Perfect description. Even on the thin models adds weight and frumpy.