Frequent Contributor

Isaac selling a fake pearl necklace for $58.00 ?

Come on, enough is enough with QVC and their "designer" 

prices.  This is just another nail in the QVC shopping coffin.

Honored Contributor

I believe he's not the only designer selling costume jewelry on QVC with faux pearls at similar pricing.

Honored Contributor

@gmabee38.  You need to step away from the TV and go check retail prices for nice fashion jewelry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Why are there quotations around designer, when it’s referring to Isaac Mizrahi?
Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
Why are there quotations around designer, when it’s referring to Isaac Mizrahi?

I have a feeling IM has a team who designs the fashion and accessories and he just gives it his blessing. I think other budding designers can benefit from his experience and he should by now know what sells.

Frequent Contributor

Why quotes around designer....IMO he looses credibility as a designer if he thinks it's OK to price a piece of jewelry at 58.00 & readily admits it's "fake" when you can find  similar necklaces/jewelry in Walmart or Target for 12.99.

Frequent Contributor

I  stopped watching QVC on TV even if for just background

noise.

Occasionally, I'll check them out while on my laptop.  FYI

I do all of my shopping at retail stores.  If I decide to spend 

58.00 on fashion jewelry, you can bet I'm going to see it up 

close and personal.

Honored Contributor

@gmabee38   I'm surprised they priced his tsv at (only) $33.00. I would think about picking up one but there are no closures on it. I've seen lately so many longer cardis like this here, really nice ones but no one seems to be putting fasteners on them.

Honored Contributor

Most of the designers are selling fashion jewelry to complement their clothing lines.  I didn't see the necklace but $58 is not a lot to pay for high end, high quality fashion jewelry.  You can find fashion jewelry that costs hundreds of dollars in the better department stores and boutiques.

Honored Contributor

@gmabee38   Got to agree with you on this - I see great designs on all sorts of necklaces at my targets and for $58 I can ususally get earrings to go with or a bracelet to go with. There are so many  more B&M that also sell designer pieces for less.