Trusted Contributor

I personally feel that he is an amazing designer, but yes, lately his things are not at all pleasing to me. But I guess it comes in spurts .  I have stayed away as too many things have been peplum....way to much of paplum.

Respected Contributor

I agree .. the pima cotton t shirts are good ....

Honored Contributor

I had one of Isaac’s cardigans & tees. The cotton tee was really soft but shrank after washing. The sleeves on the cardigan were rather wide, but I wore it several times before donating. I haven’t ordered anything else.

I don’t mind a bit of lace, but many of his designs have too much lace for me. He also does a lot of peplums which I don’t like. I watched his show Monday night and saw a blouse for $82. It was pretty, but too pricey for me. 

Respected Contributor

My Isaac sweet spots are his 24/7 pants, his jackets, and his pima tees.  I also have two of his skirts which are really different and always get compliments. While I don't see as many 'must haves' as I used to, I do love the things I have.

Honored Contributor

I have a few items, including his velvet parka, and I really like everyone I own

Super Contributor

@Katcat1

Let's not forget peplum and lace, bell sleeves. Do not watch his shows.

Honored Contributor

Too much peplum, prints and lace......I have a lot of Isaac's things from the past, but he needs to go back to more of the basics...I don't want to always wear a huge print sweater.......I don't mind a little lace, it is actually very pretty......

Super Contributor

Got an email from the Q for presale of the TSV on Monday. Yep, you guessed it ANOTHER peplum sweater! Ugh!!!!! Who is designing for him???? Obviously not anyone who knows what sells. On the positive side, saving me money.

Super Contributor

I love his Pima Cotton tops, and his cotton/nylon cardigans. No prints please, I don't want to look like my grandmother's sofa. I haven't tried his pants yet, those I have to try on before I buy and I don't want to be stuck with return shipping.