Respected Contributor

Isaac, PLEASE stop with the cheap looking lace tops!!!  And the bell sleeves!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl  To each her own.  I just bought the dark emerald green to join my sky blue, pink, and black  Issac lace bell tops.

Valued Contributor

I love Isaac’s shows, but I can’t handle Sandra not letting him finish a sentence.

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen Sandra forever until recently. Seems like she is always on now especially the evening shows. I assumed she went to either QVC2 or the beauty channel. Boy has she changed, From what I remember she was always low key and let the vendors or another host, if there happened to be two on, speak without interupting. Guess she feels real comfortable on the Q now. I prefered the old Sandra. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree with you. Sandra talks to fast and is a carbon copy of Susan graver. Sandras hair looks horrible. They really need to take a look at the host and their looks.  The way they dress should be. Important and make an impression on us buyers. 

Trusted Contributor

Wow.  First the thread starts with an insult to Isaac's fashion and then insults about Sandra's hair. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love bell sleeves but I get mine at a better price price.  

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Isaac, PLEASE stop with the cheap looking lace tops!!!  And the bell sleeves!!!!!

@bargainsgirl.  I second the motion.  Nothing looks more tacky than cheap lace on sportswear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I think it's time for everyone to stop with the lace tops and bell sleeves.  How many could one person want?

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I agree.......everything is that lace or bell sleeves (which will be out of style next year!). Its like Susan Graver who makes most of her necklines bateau necks. Its overdone.