Valued Contributor
Hi, i have not ordered any of Isaac pieces but a cardigan on right now has caught my eye.

Was wondering how his sizing run? I usually order Quaker or D&C.Thank y'all in advance for help.Take care & have a good Labor Day.
Esteemed Contributor

I've ordered from both lines. I think QF sizes a big generous and IM is a bit on the slim size. I would still select your normal QF size because there's a bit of shrinkage in some of the IM clothing. IMO

Valued Contributor

order your Denim and Co size Smiley Happy I order a lot of Denim and CO and Isaac clothes and they are the same fit. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor
I find IM to cut very slim in upper arm area so rarely buy any of his clothing. If not an issue for you then go for it. For some reason the garment measurements have disappeared on all clothing items I have looked at for the past week. No garment measurements, no buying for me.
Valued Contributor

It depends on the garment measurements,  but I usually order a small in Denim & Co. tops and a medium in Isaac tops.

Respected Contributor

find that Isaac runs smallRe: Isaac sizing

I find that Isaac's sizing runs small.  I bought a sweater once in small and sent it back for mecium.  Much better fit.  I never wear a medium.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: find that Isaac runs smallRe: Isaac sizing

On the few items I have ordered from IM, I have learned to size up.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: find that Isaac runs smallRe: Isaac sizing

I wear either a Large or a Medium in Denim and Co.  For Isaac, I ALWAYS order a Large and it fits nicely.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor

I find Isaac's sizing runs small.  D&C runs bigger than IM.  HTH!

Valued Contributor
Thanks everyone for your input.Still on fence & more I look at shawl collar, think I would rather it hang straight.Happy Labor Day!