Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,448
Registered: β€Ž01-22-2016

Isaac & 😎

Why does every model wear sunglasses?
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,266
Registered: β€Ž07-26-2014

Re: Isaac & 😎

They are celeb models!  WORK IT GURLS!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,882
Registered: β€Ž08-19-2010

Re: Isaac & 😎

Why does Isaac always wear black? Reminds me of Johnny Cash.

I'd be bored out of my gourd.  Who wants a whole closet of black.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,968
Registered: β€Ž03-10-2010

Re: Isaac & 😎


@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Why does every model wear sunglasses?

 

Maybe they are blind?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 542
Registered: β€Ž05-20-2015

Re: Isaac & 😎


@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Why does every model wear sunglasses?

 

Maybe they are blind?


 

Is that supposed to be funny? 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,641
Registered: β€Ž01-27-2014

Re: Isaac & 😎

It really bugs me that they wear sunglasses. I know it shouldn't bother me--but it does. For some reason, I find it a little dehumanizing.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,193
Registered: β€Ž03-18-2015

Re: Isaac & 😎

The sunglasses make them look very stylish.

As far as Isaac's choice of clothing, that's his choice.  You don't have to like it.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,968
Registered: β€Ž03-10-2010

Re: Isaac & 😎


@Juniebugz wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Why does every model wear sunglasses?

 

Maybe they are blind?


 

Is that supposed to be funny? 


 

 

No. It was an observation of people wearing sunglasses inside a studio. It was the only reason I could come up with. Why else would someone wear dark glasses inside? I wondered why myself.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,193
Registered: β€Ž03-18-2015

Re: Isaac & 😎


@Goldengate8361 wrote:

It really bugs me that they wear sunglasses. I know it shouldn't bother me--but it does. For some reason, I find it a little dehumanizing.


Dehumanizing?  I don't get the reference.  People wear sunglasses all the time.  Who else would wear them, animals?

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,968
Registered: β€Ž03-10-2010

Re: Isaac & 😎


@Karnerblue wrote:

The sunglasses make them look very stylish.

As far as Isaac's choice of clothing, that's his choice.  You don't have to like it.


 

That is like saying cigarettes make someone stylish. They don't. Sunglasses inside are a sorry prop for style.