Honored Contributor

Glad changed my mind on these pants. Size 16 Not for my body.

Honored Contributor

I do have some of his pants, and I do like them.  That being said, I'm not buying.  The legs are too wide for my "style".  I like slimmer legs.  They bag out too much on me. 

They are comfortable pants though.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Forgot mentioning!! Width of the pants.

Awful!! Clothes loose or tight, Not imo comfortable.

Respected Contributor

I do not like short, tight pants. I love this look from Chinos. The pant lenght and style is so much better for me.

Pair a tunic with slimming pants. You’ll look taller and thinner. Chico's Summer 2014:

Today's Special Value

Respected Contributor

for what it's worth, I just spent 8 weeks traveling Europe and short is THE trend everywhere, even on men's pants. Also, I did not see anyone in bell or boot or even remotely wide pants. 

Pants are sooooo skinny and short. Very slim, and so are the wearers. They are fairly short people and slim makes them look taller. 

Honored Contributor

I am so happy to see the skinny leg going out of fashion.  I don't care about fashion and skinny legs are a horrible look on my body; hence, I haven't had a new pair of pants for way too long.  I've been recycling what's been hiding in my closet for way too long.  This is my spring to shop!

Esteemed Contributor

For me, I do not like pants with seams going down the front.

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I do not like short, tight pants. I love this look from Chinos. The pant lenght and style is so much better for me.

Pair a tunic with slimming pants. You’ll look taller and thinner. Chico's Summer 2014:

Today's Special Value

@Iwantcoffee, I love the white pants in the top photo. They look great.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I was excited to see these pants shown and then when I did see them this morning I was disappointed in how they looked.  Kind of wide, which surprised me.  I thought they would be a narrower leg which is what I wanted.  I also do not like the seam down the front.

Esteemed Contributor

@Iwantcoffee  do you know the style number of those chicos pants?  There are really nice but I can't find them.