Frequent Contributor

I tried to order 3 of the Isaac TSV yesterday and they all came through at $29.98 although it was a buy more save more and the 2 and 3rd should have been at $26.98.  I tried Live chat I was #70 in the que.  Then I tried c/s after holding on for 20 minutes the c/s person said oh I can fix that for you.  I told her it should have been fixed on the website.   I didn't order as I think it's just a marketing scam that doesn't give you the discount.  I am disencanted with QVC.  Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@mollybrownmom wrote:

I tried to order 3 of the Isaac TSV yesterday and they all came through at $29.98 although it was a buy more save more and the 2 and 3rd should have been at $26.98.  I tried Live chat I was #70 in the que.  Then I tried c/s after holding on for 20 minutes the c/s person said oh I can fix that for you.  I told her it should have been fixed on the website.   I didn't order as I think it's just a marketing scam that doesn't give you the discount.  I am disencanted with QVC.  Just my opinion.

QVC does not have marketing scams.  She said she would fix it, but why would you hold on to speak with someone that long if you were not ordering?  

It worked for me ... took the $3.00 off.

Honored Contributor

@mollybrownmom    Disenchanted?  I'd say you're just short on something to complain about.  Come back when you have a legitimate gripe.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Thank you for drawing my attention to this.  I did order 3 of the tops, originally my order was showing 29.98 for one, and the correct price of 26.98 for the other two.  When I checked on my order status this morning, the price of 29.98 was charged for all three.  I have emailed the social team and asked for a refund of 6.00 for the two.  If I hadn't read your post, I probably would have never checked my total price of the order because I also had another item on the order.

I was waiting to order until someone responded on FB live, or FB chat because the chart was missing the garment sizes for anything over XL.  Since this top is advertised as a swing silhouette, I couldn't rely on the normal IM sizing on his pima t-shirts.  I finally took a leap of faith that at least the bust would be similar and ordered.  After finally getting someone to acknowlege the chart was incomplete and they would notify QVC team, it's still not fixed this morning.  Hope mine fits. 

Super Contributor

I remember this happened to me once when some Kim Gravel pants were supposed to be a buy more save more. In my cart, they didn't show the reduced price on the second one, so I didn't order them. I wonder how often that happens...