Valued Contributor
On 3/9/2015 kittymomNC said:

Showing a robe, and the model is in sunglasses! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I guess they're pretending she's at the beach, or lounging by the pool in her sunglasses.

I'm just so OVER the models in sunglasses... I like Isaac, but somebody needs to get a grip!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

The sunglasses need to go --- along with all of those florals!
Regular Contributor
On 3/9/2015 kittymomNC said:

Showing a robe, and the model is in sunglasses! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I guess they're pretending she's at the beach, or lounging by the pool in her sunglasses.

I'm just so OVER the models in sunglasses... I like Isaac, but somebody needs to get a grip!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

The stars must be super bright in the Hamptons..... LOL
Honored Contributor

OP, I totally agree! [Your post made me laugh, thank you!!]

Super Contributor

They each received a specific assignment: Dotty Graver does spots; Liz Claiborne does stripes; Isaac does floral; and Lori makes muumuus.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/9/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:

Yes, Vincine. It had all the trappings of kids making a bet they could get on the air. I love these moments on live tv, lol.

Finally, someone who talked about what she wanted, instead of listening to Shawn and IM leading her on.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/10/2015 Heart of Spade said:

They each received a specific assignment: Dotty Graver does spots; Liz Claiborne does stripes; Isaac does floral; and Lori makes muumuus.

Super Contributor

And then he wants to pair up those Grandma Glider florals with STRIPES.

Must be old age whispering in his ear. (Or, heck, could be a 3 year old girl)

Trusted Contributor

I love many of his florals, but I agree. I would like to see some solids with different textures on them, or touches of lace, or just plain solids with nice tailoring. There are so many things he could do.

Respected Contributor

LOL -- I remarked to my daughter when it was on that I just KNEW someone would comment on the fact that the model had on sunglasses with her robe . . .

Respected Contributor

ITA with the OP. I'm petite and would look ridiculous in these jumbo prints.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown