Esteemed Contributor

I like Issac and own some of his floral jackets. But what I cannot see wearing are all the different patterns on top of each other...floral on top of a different floral or stripes on top of a floral etc. Just not for me - way too much color and pattern going on.

Respected Contributor

The bigger the print the better it is. I love all of the florals.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

I dunno--I don't seem to be able to get enough of them. HOWEVER...I have a watercolor houndstooth-like scarf pattern and I just love it. I have two (blue and red) and I wish I hadn't missed the teal one. I wear them constantly. Really a great print--the blurry large check is different.

Honored Contributor

I've always wondered what's with the sunglasses on Isaac's shows. There must be a lot of floral lovers out there or he'd stop with that and move on to a different fabric design. I don't really care for most of his cardigans but that's just me.

Respected Contributor

The sunglasses add a little mystique to the models giving them that oh so chic look. I think they should wear sunglasses for every show no matter what they are modeling. They really look good in them.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

golfcartrider I know better!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Respected Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Cas said:

golfcartrider {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I know better!

Cas, I have been shown the error of my ways and if I can't say something good I will not say it.

Thank You for the smiles this morning.Smile

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

You're most welcome..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Esteemed Contributor
Isaac loves real flowers and that is his inspiration and he loved Audrey Hepburn's style, thus the sunglasses. I have quite a few of his sweaters and wore them with solid t shirt dresses in the summer when I worked in NYC on Madison Avenue. I always received positive comments from young and older people. I also have many Isaac pieces in solids, particularly, his cashmere sweaters. I think his clothing is well made as is LC. However, I have purchased logo which has no variety and made poorly. I would not even attempt GILI or Lisa Renna as they don't even show well on TV. If you don't like the sweaters, don't buy them but I imagine his floral sweaters are in demand and sell.
Respected Contributor
On 3/10/2015 jonbon said:

I went back and looked at last night's lineup because I didn't watch the whole show, and the pajamas and robe were really the only florals shown. In addition, he had suede loafers, 24/7 pants, a knit denim jacket with eyelet, a striped top, and a dress with an engineered (rope?) print. A pretty good mix of textures, (solid) color, and prints, actually. Yes, I agree, florals are the "signature" print of his line, and there are definitely lots of them, but not EVERYTHING is floral. Just a quick look finds quilting (knit jackets), dots, snake prints, stripes, mosaic prints, paisleys, eyelet . . . and lots of florals. Smile

No one cares, jonbon! Thanks for the update.