Super Contributor

Isaac M cashmere was the only 100% cashmere on the Q.  Now that there is another cashmere vendor, does that mean Isaac will no longer offer 100% cashmere?  I sure hope not.  His cashmere is the best.  

Does anyone or the Forum know?  if so, i want to pick up more of his items before they are gone!  

Honored Contributor

Not sure why you think Isaac would "no longer offer 100% cashmere" just because there are other brands of cashmere on QVC (Laurie Felt, NAADAM, Nuage, Splendid, etc.).

I have Martha Stewart's cashmere; however, it is wool cashmere. Very nice.

Trusted Contributor
Precious fibers was the best and I liked Isaac’s cashmere but it has gone down in quality over the last year or two. I am curious about the new cashmere line.
Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Cashmere Question

[ Edited ]

@soozer: Type:  "Isaac Mizrahi cashmere" in the search box to display all of his cashmere items. 

Frequent Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:
Precious fibers was the best and I liked Isaac’s cashmere but it has gone down in quality over the last year or two. I am curious about the new cashmere line.

Precious fibers was THE  BEST! I sure do miss a lot of the old QVC brands. 

Honored Contributor

It would be guessing as to whether Isaac will continue to offer cashmere, but I like Naadam's cashmere and styles much better.  

Naadam's 2-ply is thicker than the three Isaac 2-ply sweaters I purchased (??), doesn't itch, and is very nice quality.  

Regular Contributor

I have not purchased any of Isaac's cashmere, for the simple reason I too have many Precious Fibers cashmere sweaters. When they were first presented prices were reasonable, quality was great and often they were TSV. I also own a few L.L. Bean cashmere sweaters as they are a bit different, two ply and good quality - it would be nice if QVC did a cashmere TSV, two ply in something different.

Honored Contributor

Even though his cashmere is supposed to be 2 ply, I have found Isaac's to be very think.  

Precious Fiber's was much better.