Honored Contributor

Is the Q not offering as many tall sizes or is it my imagination?

Thoughts from the tall inseam ladies, please. Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Is the Q not offering as many tall sizes or is it my imagination?

I'm a regular size, my DIL is TALL and her inseam is 36" and I don't ever seem to hear that length for tall gals.  What is your inseam?  ---------tedEbear

Honored Contributor

@tedEbear

I would love a 36" inseam, but will settle for a 33"-34" if I don't put them in the dryer.

Respected Contributor

I think true talls should be 34" minimum. Anything less is no good for me. 36" would be great , although just a bit too long for me, I'd welcome the opportunity to have something that could be altered. Petites complain about having to hem things, but those of us that are tall don't have as many options as they do. Those of us that are vertically gifted seem to always be the forgotten customer. They always harp on about how they have a petite option. If they can offer petite a few inches shorter than regular, then why not talls a few inches longer?
Respected Contributor

I've noticed the lack of tall lengths too.  And, not just at QVC.  I am a tall, but only need it to be a 33-34".  Now that I started wearing more ankle and leggings, I just purchase the regular, which is usually the only choice, and I don't worry about where it hits on the leg.  Very frustrating to search for talls.  Oh well, at least it's better than it used to be. 

Regular Contributor

I have noticed that the new pant offerings, any vendor, rarely offer tall inseams anymore. QVC has lost my fashion business. I used to almost solely purchase pants on QVC. Also, tired of the spandex blend in almost all of the tops carried at QVC. Rubber, ugly and hot.

Respected Contributor

There have been a lot of request for talls through the years. A lot of the designers think a 32" is a tall. They need to start with 34" and go up to 38" minimums for real talls. Also just because someone is really long legged doesn't mean they are large everywhere else. So the sizes need to go from 2 on up to 24 . It would be great to actually have a designer that catered to tall sizes!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I am a very tall woman at 6 ft 2. The Q does not carry any pants long enough for me to wear.   I need at least a 36 inch inseam.   I don't know what the percentage of women in the US who are considered very tall.   But I don't blame the  Q because why would they have pants in the warehouse that would be long enough for me?   Taking up valuable space.   So if you are very tall like me you need to shop elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

I often wonder what companies actually do carry tall inseams?