New Contributor

Angel, request that the fine cord shirts with holiday designs be brought back to QVC. Thanks

Valued Contributor

Re: Angel, request that the fine cord shirts with holiday designs be brought back to QVC. Thanks

She will never see your request here.  Write it on Facebook.

Super Contributor

Re: Angel, request that the fine cord shirts with holiday designs be brought back to QVC. Thanks

Unfortunately it will never happen.  Once Jeanne died and her son took over the line went South.  All of the cute button shirts have been replaced with the same, cheap 3/4 sleeve t-shirt----just with a different design.  Cheap to mass produce yet the prices are outrageous.

Respected Contributor

I have one with the button covers that I bought years ago.  The quality was nice as was the embroidery.  I love corduroy shirts.  Not sure I will wear it again any time soon but I will definitely hold on to it.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Contributor

I loved those cord shirts.  In fact I have 2 of them.  I bought a green one and later went back and bought it in black. I got a lot of use out of them for the holidays.   I've had them in my closet for a few years and they were buried.  This year I happened to find them while sifting through my closet to wear something lightweight Christmas Day and I was so excited to find them.  I wore the black one Christmas Day with a red sleeveless t-shirt.  Got many compliments.  I wish they would bring back the shirts too.