Frequent Contributor

Is it me or am I being a grumpy old fuddyduddy?

[ Edited ]

Is it me? I have noticed alot lately that the Joan Rivers line and Issac Mizrahi line has lost alot of the spark they use to have. Joan's line is sooooo frumpy and a bit dated. Quite honestly I think without her the line has really run out of steam. where are the great jackets that they use to bring. The classics? How many big shirts canme they rehash over and over? 

Issac has completely lost his spark. When are we going to see something other than asymetrical, peplum, lace, floral eird length tshirts? Love his 24/7 ankle pants + love his bermuda shorts but they are $$. Something is missing and when you start to find Denim+ Co stuff interersting it's a bit sad.

Respected Contributor

Re: Is it me or am I being a grumpy old fuddyduddy?

Oh, so sorry  -  I can't read your post due to the pale green lettering.  Perhaps you could do it again in something darker.  Hope you have a lovely day today.

Honored Contributor

@grayhairdontcare  No, it isn't just you. : )

Esteemed Contributor

@grayhairdontcare  It is not just you.  I am seeing the same old thing, but these same old things are saving me a bundle.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

There's nothing wrong with you.  It's just that QVC carries a lot of fashion lines and you shouldn't expect that you will be interested in every single of of them  I know I am a fashion lover and QVC lover but their are lines that  just aren't for me.  I was once a SG fan but I've moved on from that.  My tastes and my life apparently have changed, I don't watch her shows now.  It's the same with everything on QVC, life is too short to spend an hour on something I know will be of no or little interest to me.  QVC and the JR line and whatever aren't your real problem.  If you don't see things that excite or even interest you, YOU are your problem.  And you can fix that....you have a remote control....use it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Perkup wrote:

Oh, so sorry  -  I can't read your post due to the pale green lettering.  Perhaps you could do it again in something darker.  Hope you have a lovely day today.

Me neither, too hard to read for me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

You may want to edit your post and use a darker color.  It's difficult to read with the current color.

Honored Contributor

@grayhairdontcare wrote:

Is it me? I have noticed alot lately that the Joan Rivers line and Issac Mizrahi line has lost alot of the spark they use to have. Joan's line is sooooo frumpy and a bit dated. Quite honestly I think without her the line has really run out of steam. where are the great jackets that they use to bring. The classics? How many big shirts canme they rehash over and over? 

Issac has completely lost his spark. When are we going to see something other than asymetrical, peplum, lace, floral eird length tshirts? Love his 24/7 ankle pants + love his bermuda shorts but they are $$. Something is missing and when you start to find Denim+ Co stuff interersting it's a bit sad.

Fixed it. 

Contributor

I love Denim and Co and I do not feel the least bit sad. Maybe you should move on and shop at another outlet. Yes you are an old fuddyduddy.

Respected Contributor

I, only, know the Joan Rivers line and I agree with you.  It has suffered and is not the same.  For me it is the same thing over and over.  I miss her jackets, too.