Super Contributor

Flipping through channels while taking a break and came across Indigo Thread Co. on Evine. Wow, I really love the way these clothes look! And the prices are very reasonable.

Has anyone here purchased anything from this line? If so does it seem to hold up well? Also curious if sizing runs true to their size chart?

I wasn't planning on shopping for myself this weekend but these clothes are so cute Smiley Happy.

Thanks in advance for any info

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Occasional Contributor

Re: Indigo Thread Co. clothing

Yes, I have purchased several pieces from this line and have been very satisfied. The jeans and tops are amazing 

Super Contributor

@QVC Cheerleader Thanks! I think I'm going to order something today.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Occasional Contributor

Happy Shopping and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Respected Contributor

@catchersmom

Yes, I have purchased a couple tops of Indigo Thread and they are very nice. I will tell you though, you will need to size down on their tops. My regular size is usually between a XL or 1X and I take a large in this brand. I thought you may want to know that. The tops I have are the asymetrical flowing tops and they do run large.  The large fit me perfectly.

Respected Contributor

another fan of the indigo thread.  i have ordered a couple of dusters, and i think a dress. i am going another direction in the fashion area.  i am really liking evine's prices and choices. 

My new hubby prefers me in a boho type look.  yippee!! easy breezy for me.