Honored Contributor

My outfit came today, the top fits well, but seriously I can never see myself wearing this anywhere but around the house. It would of been cute if the print was on the top and solid was on the bottom.

The top is a little drab and I orgered Wine and Roses

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I seached TSV and did notj find an outfit. What's the item number so we can look at it?

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids

It was the TSV on Monday 

A296086No Image Found
Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

IMO this is meant to be worn at home. And you saw that the print was on  the pants and not the top so why is there a problem? I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

You're supposed to wear them at home. I know there are people who'd go out in public in that outfit, but I don't think that was the manufacturer's intent.

Honored Contributor

The vendors gimick was oh you can where this top anywhere. The top is so bland I think its all going back, it looks like a sweatshirt

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

wow that was fast! 

I personally didn't see it as anything more than loungewear for around the house

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

The vendors gimick was oh you can where this top anywhere. The top is so bland I think its all going back, it looks like a sweatshirt

@I am still oxox

You're right and it wasn't just the vendor touting it as leave the house and go wherever you want wear! And I'm sure there are those that will

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo

I was amazed how quickly it shipped and got here, I learned that that you change change a Sure Post to a UPS Ground with a 3.50 up charge. I am about 100 miles or so from QVC so for me it becomes an overnight package.

@Andreatoo wrote:

@I am still oxox

wow that was fast! 

I personally didn't see it as anything more than loungewear for around the house

Honored Contributor

Some people will wear anything to Walmart!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.