Respected Contributor

Re: If I were still young and single..

I woud wear that blouse with jeans now...

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56

the shirt is SPECTACULAR!

Honored Contributor

Even if you were young and single.....it is just a bit too much.  Where would you wear it? At a bar picking up a guy? Too much skin. Not wearing it to  the doctors or super market.   Looks cheap.... like a street look....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That top with a long flowing white skirt would make a an adorable wedding outfit....not that I'm getting married or anythingWoman LOL....but you get the idea.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I suppose I sound a bit defeatist saying 'if' and implying one needs to be young but I'm seeing an outfit for clubbing! Hence the young and single. I just can't imagine WHERE I'd be wearing this now!

My DH is in a band so I am out at bars every weekend.  I would wear this to a gig in a heart beat.  But, I look nothing like that so.......

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

If my legs looked like that I'd show them off too! Not everyone is dressing to go to the dr's office! Nor is everyone the straight laced puritan that you apparently are.  Try not being so judgmental; it's an ugly look

@Lipstickdiva

as @fourpaws56 pointed out you could easily wear it with jeans!

(but it's also $305.00!)

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  I am no puritan.  But there is a line clearly drawn that seperates  good taste and class and cheap and classless.  This is something Kim Kardashisn would wear perhaps and that is not saying much. It is not an outfit that should be worn out.  Maybe worn for your significant other at home...  Pretty Woman comes  to mind. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

They called those "hot pants" when I was in high school. We weren't allowed to wear them to school. Lol.

My legs looked like that back in the day...miss wearing short shorts and high heels.... Great memories.

Would you believe I got to model hot pants when they first came out..it was at the Hotel Muehlebach in Kansas City Missouri?? It was at a show that featured the Kansas City Chiefs and their wives..I was 19 at the time. I had no idea what I was getting into..meeting the football players and their wives and we all modeled together..if I only had some pictures. I was so scared..there were so many people. My parents were there... They were really short..can't imagine doing this now..but I love the oufit too Andrea...everything old is new again..wish our bodies could do that...Cat Very Happy

I need to tell my boys about it..!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

They called those "hot pants" when I was in high school. We weren't allowed to wear them to school. Lol.

My legs looked like that back in the day...miss wearing short shorts and high heels.... Great memories.

Would you believe I got to model hot pants when they first came out..it was at the Hotel Muehlebach in Kansas City Missouri?? It was at a show that featured the Kansas City Chiefs and their wives..I was 19 at the time. I had no idea what I was getting into..meeting the football players and their wives and we all modeled together..if I only had some pictures. I was so scared..there were so many people. My parents were there... They were really short..can't imagine doing this now..but I love the oufit too Andrea...everything old is new again..wish our bodies could do that...Cat Very Happy

I need to tell my boys about it..!

Loved reading your post!! It made me smile. Definitely tell your boys about it.Woman Happy

Super Contributor

Love,Love the red dress. What catalog. Just gorgeous. May not be for me, just curious.