Respected Contributor

Re: IMAN TS-Sept 12th: Slip into Slim Stretch Denim Pants Fall Colors!!!

On 9/12/2014 jazzbabe said:
On 9/12/2014 Favorite Son said:

OK, I just watched the replay of the midnight presentation. Why can't they ever show a pair of pants on that channel that don't look like they are absolutely painted onto the models? At least these don't have the ice cream cone effect that the DG2 skinnies always do, but it still isn't a good look to have those models sporting about in skin tight oddly colored pants. It always kills any thought I have of buying.

Exactly. I've been tempted to order these but after watching the presentation not so much.

I felt the same way on the last TS of these. I waited til they went to clearance and picked up a pair of the tan color. I am between two sizes and I chose the larger size. I'm also only 5'4" but chose the "long" length because I'm a bit short waisted and have long legs.

These pants are perfect for me with flats. I've only had them a month and I've worn them so much. I love them and I ordered several today.

Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 NYwoman said:

These look like Jeggings rather than "slim jeans". They look nice for skin tight leggings.

I always wonder why people write threads about HSN on QVC boards. Don't they have any boards there? Just curious.

Their Boards are dead, Q is far better.
Honored Contributor

I ordered. 2 pair. LOL I bought the black in average and long. The long is on waitlist, average should ship now.

I watched with Colleen and the black looks much more saturated on her than it does on the website.

They also addressed the sizing and "tightness." Iman said the young girls like their clothing tighter so you can size down but she would recommend ordering your normal size if you don't want them tight. She wears her normal size.

Colleen said she was able to get into the small because of the stretch but she ordered in her normal size medium. She's said twice to order your normal size unless you want them really tight.

Regular Contributor

I kept going back & forth with these yesterday. Initially, I ordered the black and red, and the jacket in the denim.. I then went back and cancelled all but the red pants.

Then I ordered the purple pants and the top in grey with the zippers. (The picture that is shown on this thread). I like that look.

So I ended up with the red & purple pants and the grey top..

Respected Contributor

I got one pair of the black. I'm looking for an acceptable version of these new super-stretchy jeans. If they're skin-tight in my regular size small, they're going back. HSN's sizes run one size smaller than QVC's, so an S on HSN equals an XS on QVC. Sometimes the bottom of the pants looked a bit looser than leggings and sometimes not. I agree with those who say HSN shouldn't put the models in one size too small because it confuses the customer about what they're getting. They should at least explain that if that's what they're doing.

Respected Contributor

I ordered black and cognac. Hope they aren't skin-tight... They look a little dressier with tonal stitching, so a little nicer for work- Hope we love them!

Honored Contributor

Make sure you check your orders if you bought more than one pair. The second pair is supposed to be $5.00 cheaper with free s/h. However, initially my second pair went through at $34.95 but then my order total changed back to $39.95. I called CS about it and she couldn't figure out why that was happening. She cancelled the order for the second pair, had me re-order it and then both pair marked down to $34.95....but went back up. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

She ended up giving me a spendable cash credit of $5.00.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the last Special Value long moto jacket in 4 colors. Even bought several pairs of matching leggings both the leather tuxedo pants and the zipper ponte . Now I have to find coordinating or matching pieces. Do you think this new color palette will work with the last one ? love them more now that I actually have them and have worn the jacket. Before IMAN's pants I bought DG2 and only DG2. Children, surgeries, getting old have made it impossible to wear QVC pants with their narrow waists and voluminous derrières . I hesitated to buy IMAN 's jeans because even the models had muffin tops from the low waistline. I hope someone will comment on their fit. I hope she comes out with another jacket that covers the stomach and rear. The Q seems to show nothing but tight short jackets I wouldn't be caught dead in, ( for example, GILI) why emphasize the least attractive part of one's anatomy? Off subject: what's happened to Bob Mackie's ingenuity. I wish he'd get current. I love his artistry but the form he works with is so outdated . I feel he's being out shone by just about everybody and that's a shame. No one does suede , embroidery, color like Mackie but we need some NEW!
Honored Contributor

Happy to confirm these pants are excellent-same as the Spring TS! Would prefer to have a lower price than the ugly ""free"" belt. The belts are an immediate add to my donation bag ;-) And wish they would stop the magazine bundle-mailing my request for the 8 dollar refund tomorrow. Hope everyone is happy with their purchases. The current/everyday price for these pants is now 79-yikes!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Chi-town girl said: Happy to confirm these pants are excellent-same as the Spring TS! Would prefer to have a lower price than the ugly "free" belt. The belts are an immediate add to my donation bag ;-) And wish they would stop the magazine bundle-mailing my request for the 8 dollar refund tomorrow. Hope everyone is happy with their purchases. The current/everyday price for these pants is now 79-yikes!

I agree. Mine arrived today and I love them all. I did buy the "matching" knotted sleeveless blouse and if anyone is considering it, the colors of the crimson red jeans and crimson red blouse are NOT a match. It's not even close. I agree about the ugly belt. Those will go straight in the donation bag (or probably the trash).

There were questions earlier about whether these were heathered or saturated solidly. The black is true to the name - jet black -- solid black with no white threads at all. The gray is the same way, but the other colors do have a slight heathered look.

At 5'4", the "long" was perfect for me. I hope you all love your jeans. Smile