Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

I also like this new convertible poncho. No clue yet about the TS item. The launch show on Monday night will have a live audience!.

Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone!

WynneLayers Dot Print Convertible Poncho
682-640

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I can't wait to see what the MW TS is! 

I'm wearing the camo G duster right now. So soft, and the print is great. 

I ordered the G by Giuliana Space-Dyed Duster in rust (657-758) yesterday:

G space dye duster.png

I love the color! I think I might wear it with last year's sleeveless jumpsuit from her in that clay color. We'll see if the colors go together. I didn't order the TS leggings because I think I have enough leggings. I don't usually wear them out because I don't think they keep me warm enough. But I'm going to start wearing them under dresses. I want to wear leggings under that MW cocoon t-shirt dress that I bought in three colors last year once it gets a little warmer. My clothes are fitting better since I'm finishing up the Whole30 this week. Woohoo! Maybe I should buy myself a gift for making it this far, but I've probably been doing enough damage lately. Woman Tongue

I think I'm mostly shoe challenged. I have cute clothes but need more cute, comfortable shoes to wear with them. Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Wow what a clearance sale on HSN!!!!

Looking to see what i can add to my MW collection!

Contributor

Skinnygirl Fierce Knit Long Sleeve Gauze Top, 690-144

I purchased one color in grey since most of the colors were sold out. I like it a lot as it is light weight and airy and looks great on me and great for summer.

I was checking back the avilability for a while, and today i saw the price has been increased Smiley Sad.

Apparently all colors in my size still were in sold out status. I really want in 5 out of 6 colors. 

Yesterday i checked the HSN full price was 35.75. Today it is 37.00, Woman Sad

Skinnygirl Fierce Knit Long Sleeve Gauze Top

Did anyone else liked this top, as the customer ratings were not so good?  

Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@we winnersS wrote:

@Chi-town girl  and dear all, I am looking forward to hearing from you, what you purchased on 30th, Giuliana's special day. Looks like Marla is going to be appearing as well...Going to be a great day...i can't wait.... My favorite brands and I make purchases from HSN at the moment are mostly from Marla and Giluana, and then Skinnygirl. I can't resist these three. Enjoy the shows!! Woman Very Happy

@we winnersS  - I wanted to see the show for presentation and decided to buy the olive camo top and black TS leggings.  Still thinking about the olive leggings or the mocha.

I like the planning they did for styling and even showed a list of the items the models were wearing on a sidebar. Good job too with the customer videos. 

Are you shopping this visit @we winnersS ? @IlliniGirl88  anyone else? Enjoy the rest of the shows, I'm hoping to catch Colleen's show

REMINDER -  The $5 coupon code 184738 works for all of these items, including the TS. Place separate orders for each item that you buy. 

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for the reminder, i accidently found out it works on TS as well most recently, as most coupon code doesn't work.

I have ordered black and Mocha leggings. Matching tunic i ordered and later cancelled it since it would be too long for me. 

I really don't need any leggings rest of my life Woman LOL. I have too many leggings from Lysse brand and Iman and haven't wore many of them yet. 

So many pieces i was thinking to buy from Giuliana, price went down. I bought the chiffon blouse in 2 new colors, bue and green, i already have pink and black. Thiis one is so soft and perfect length for me. 

G by Giuliana Printed Chiffon Blouse, 663-704 

G by Giuliana Printed Chiffon Blouse

Contributor

forgot to mention one important item from Giluiana which is my favorite for summer go to piece. 

I restocked these pants as I cannot live without. Fits like a dream, washes well, soooo soft, stylish yet comfy, i can't say enough good things about this pant. I can go on and on. I bought 3 during TS, later 7, now with the clearance price I have bought 5 more. i know it's crazy, but this is my go to pant and feels stylish and comfy. 

If you have never tried this one, try at least one as the price is now low. 

G by Giuliana Luxe Knit Ankle Pant, 658-852

G by Giuliana Luxe Knit Ankle Pant

Have

Contributor

Have a beautiful weekend, ladies!! Heart

Highlighted
Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I also like this new convertible poncho. No clue yet about the TS item. The launch show on Monday night will have a live audience!.

Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone!

682-640

@Chi-town girl 

Thank you. Can't wait to see what is the TS item from Marla...Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

I can't wait to see what the MW TS is! 

I'm wearing the camo G duster right now. So soft, and the print is great. 

I ordered the G by Giuliana Space-Dyed Duster in rust (657-758) yesterday:

I love the color! I think I might wear it with last year's sleeveless jumpsuit from her in that clay color. We'll see if the colors go together. I didn't order the TS leggings because I think I have enough leggings. I don't usually wear them out because I don't think they keep me warm enough. But I'm going to start wearing them under dresses. I want to wear leggings under that MW cocoon t-shirt dress that I bought in three colors last year once it gets a little warmer. My clothes are fitting better since I'm finishing up the Whole30 this week. Woohoo! Maybe I should buy myself a gift for making it this far, but I've probably been doing enough damage lately. Woman Tongue

I think I'm mostly shoe challenged. I have cute clothes but need more cute, comfortable shoes to wear with them. Woman Frustrated

@pinkmochi  - love that G duster! And love her clay color.

Hope you find some new cute shoes soon with new collections coming out.

Have you looked at Vince Camuto shoes? Great brand.

Also Nordstrom-free shipping & returns.  New trend is a square toe. I DVR'd the Q Szish List show & Camuto last night - added some shoes ro my wishlist. What styles/colors are you looking to buy?

Interesting heel design  on this one, but 4" Woman Tongue

A375117
Vince Camuto Two-Piece Heeled Sandals - Reesera

Screenshot_2020-02-01-00-07-12.png

Screenshot_2020-02-01-00-18-01.png

I want this in the black but also loving the red!

A375120
Vince Camuto Leather Strappy Heeled Sandals - Savesha

Screenshot_2020-02-01-00-23-50.png

Also looking for some new stylish & comfy flats. This is new 

A374692
Franco Sarto Ballet Flats - Ailee

Screenshot_2020-02-01-00-29-20.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@we winnersS wrote:

Skinnygirl Fierce Knit Long Sleeve Gauze Top, 690-144

I purchased one color in grey since most of the colors were sold out. I like it a lot as it is light weight and airy and looks great on me and great for summer.

I was checking back the avilability for a while, and today i saw the price has been increased Smiley Sad.

Apparently all colors in my size still were in sold out status. I really want in 5 out of 6 colors. 

Yesterday i checked the HSN full price was 35.75. Today it is 37.00, Woman Sad

Skinnygirl Fierce Knit Long Sleeve Gauze Top

Did anyone else liked this top, as the customer ratings were not so good?  

@we winnersS  - glad you love this top. It looked so nice during the launch show that I watched. I ordered the camo but it was waitlisted so I cancelled. It's obviously popular, hoping they reorder it.

Yes....I noticed the price increase...is it across all items? I've had a pair of Marla pants in my cart waiting for price drop, but instead it increased by $2.50.

Unless there is an event price-a good discount, free shipping and/or a coupon I'm less inclined to shop.