Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

Beautiful new tank...love her olive gray color. $68 is a high price for a tank, will be watching to see if it's reduced for her shows

WynneLayers Printed Shadow Leaf Tank
685-799
WynneLayers Printed Shadow Leaf Tank

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

How stunning!  The fabric Heart and design. This is the new Ginger color.  $100

MarlaWynne Sheer Stitch Burnout Cardigan
685-568

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

My Rinna duster still has not shipped, uggh! 

But, good news...set a calendar reminder:

IMAN'S Relaunch -----TS on Sunday March 8th

SUN MAR 08
12-1a ET
IMAN Global Chic Fashions

Get a taste of the glam life from supermodel IMAN. These fashions are a HSN exclusive collection. She has traveled the world to discover inspiration for beautiful new designs and colors to incorporate into an extensive product line for all your needs

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Wow what a clearance sale on HSN!!!!

Looking to see what i can add to my MW collection!

@Luvitorleaveit1  - I have over 50 alerts to review! Tell us, what did you buy?

Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN returns Sun Mar 8th TS; Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

No time to watch live shows, will record a few shows to see the styling- one of my fav Q brands. I want the new side stripe jeans Heart

We are excited to share with you all some new pieces that Laurie Feltheimer will be bringing to the Q this weekend! Check out her show schedule below. 

SHOP NOW
SHOP NOW
SHOP NOW
SHOP NOW
SHOP NOW
SHOP NOW

Laurie Felt Schedule

Saturday, February 1st

AM Style with Leah Williams
7:10am EST/ 4:10am PST
7:50am EST/ 4:50am PST

Carolyn's Closet
4:10pm EST/ 1:10pm PST

Laurie Felt Hour Show
8pm EST/ 5pm PST

Dare to Share Style with Courtney
10:45pm EST/ 7:45pm PST

Sunday, February 2nd

AM Style with Leah Williams
8:10am EST/ 5:10am PST

Monday, February 3rd

Kerstin's Closet
11:20am EST/ 8:20am PST

Jayne & Pats Closet
3:30pm EST/ 12:30pm PST

Fashion Night In
7:30pm EST/ 4:30pm PST
8:10pm EST/ 5:10pm PST

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   -  I bought G's navy and black TS pants.  Can't wait to get them, they look comfy and stylish, and the reviews were very good.  So excited to see Iman's return in March.  Thanks for the update.  I wonder if it will be her wonderful ponte pants.  Those are the best pants, wish I'd bought more the first round.  Anyway, please keep us updated if you see what she's bringing to us.  Hope you have a fun weekend!

Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   -  I bought G's navy and black TS pants.  Can't wait to get them, they look comfy and stylish, and the reviews were very good.  So excited to see Iman's return in March.  Thanks for the update.  I wonder if it will be her wonderful ponte pants.  Those are the best pants, wish I'd bought more the first round.  Anyway, please keep us updated if you see what she's bringing to us.  Hope you have a fun weekend!

@IlliniGirl88 Thank you. Enjoy your purchases, i can't wait to get them as well. Woman Happy

Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

How stunning!  The fabric Heart and design. This is the new Ginger color.  $100

685-568

@Chi-town girl  i just saw your post and then i just lost my mind....SOFHISTICATED and STUNNING....omg, the texture and color is sensational. I just looked at the HSN Marla's pieces...she is making it very hard for me...Marla has brought so many new faboulous pieces into her collection. 

Since I am petite, not all the pieces would look good on me...thank God!!Woman Wink

I am so in LOVE LOVE LOVE with the new Ginger color.  

MarlaWynne Trench Jacket with Removable Sash, 685-781

MarlaWynne Trench Jacket with Removable Sash

She has this new trenchcoat as well. 

Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

My Rinna duster still has not shipped, uggh! 

But, good news...set a calendar reminder:

IMAN'S Relaunch -----TS on Sunday March 8th

SUN MAR 08
12-1a ET
IMAN Global Chic Fashions

Get a taste of the glam life from supermodel IMAN. These fashions are a HSN exclusive collection. She has traveled the world to discover inspiration for beautiful new designs and colors to incorporate into an extensive product line for all your needs

@Chi-town girl  and all, How can a girl choose just one item watching all these great fashion designers....!Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi @Chi-town girl and Friends, 

I'm still trying to curb my shopping so I haven't been watching Marla too closely lately.  I will pop over and look at the new items.

I just got a new catalog in the mail from Chico's today and was flipping through it when I saw a kimono jacket and thought "that looks like Marla's.  They are ripping her off!"  Well, turns out it is Marla's and she is doing a collaboration with them.  (Sorry if this has been discussed already.)  They have the kimonos, pants, tanks, and a few different tops.  I am happy to see this because I do have some Chico's gift cards I've saved up.