Valued Contributor

Re: I'm tired of hearing what things would cost in LISA's store ...

@Tinkrbl44 ... talking about Lisa Rinna and her comparisons to what her clothes would cost in HER OWN store to what they cost on QVC ...  lucky us ...  I'm tired of hearing it and find it insulting OR  you might want to watch Netflix with the snarks ...  your choice ...  that's what I'm talking about ...

Honored Contributor

I was ready to say "Lisa WHO?"    However, I realized who the Lisa was.  Some of her clothes are strange.  Who wears cargo pants?  I find most of her clothes over priced for the fabrics she uses.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I wore cargos when I worked on a horse farm.

I don't see the point of having pockets on my thighs these days!

Contributor

No, you are right-her clothing store closed years ago.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I was ready to say "Lisa WHO?"    However, I realized who the Lisa was.  Some of her clothes are strange.  Who wears cargo pants?  I find most of her clothes over priced for the fabrics she uses.  Cat Tongue

*raising hand meekly*  I wear cargo pants.  Does that make me a fashion don't? Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

Good to know the Snark police are out tonight !!

@Graciesmom  Isn't it?  And she deserves every bit of it! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1  Lisa Rinna is the only person I know who apparently wears them exclusively.  That's all she brings to QVC. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

If they found a pair of her old TSV cargos in a GoodWill, if she would tell us that price. (As if she'd go in one.) Ha ha

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Graciesmom wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 ... talking about Lisa Rinna and her comparisons to what her clothes would cost in HER OWN store to what they cost on QVC ...  lucky us ...  I'm tired of hearing it and find it insulting OR  you might want to watch Netflix with the snarks ...  your choice ...  that's what I'm talking about ...

@Graciesmom

Like a lot of others, I really don't notice what the TSV is on any given day, so it was a fair question, IMO. Don't watch a lot of presentations, since they all seem like re-runs I've seen before.   Not sure why you are bringing netflix into this since it really has nothing to do with fashion.  

New Contributor

I agree. I wonder what does she know about fashion? Like dancing, she was booted off of DWTS and immediately comes out with an instructional DVD! The hosts have to gush..it's their job. I refuse to watch her.