Esteemed Contributor

Re: I’m sorry but I think it’s just wrong!

@Andreatoo FYI Macy's has a Calvin Klein Tweed crop jacket in petite for $67.99 on sale. They have it in Navy and Tobacco Brown Multi. It was originally priced at $149.00

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   Because they never heard of common sense.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo Dennis has your new jacket on his rack now while he presents another item in Carolyn's closet show (7pm eastern) so I guess it's coming up, in case you want to take a peek.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Andreatoo Dennis has your new jacket on his rack now while he presents another item in Carolyn's closet show (7pm eastern) so I guess it's coming up, in case you want to take a peek.

Or maybe he is not showing it.  He just finished his presentation of the other item and said he would see us on Monday.  Sorry!  He is a tease!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Or maybe he is not showing it.  He just finished his presentation of the other item and said he would see us on Monday.  Sorry!  He is a tease!

@NYCLatinaMe 

I noticed that too. The other jacket was kind of awful wasn't it?!