Honored Contributor

Re: I’m sorry but I think it’s just wrong!

@SoftRain wrote:

@Andreatoo  Nope, was not looking at the wrong item. I was definitely looking at the one you mentioned. Was trying to help you out. Anyway, hope you were successful.

@SoftRain 

I know. We eventually figured that out. Not sure if it's the browser I was using or the IPad that was causing the issues. Hard to explain but since I've been told that I should be expending my time and emotional resources on world problems, cancer, and other issues of substance I should probably just refrain from posting to a forum devoted to 'fashion'.....

Man Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SoftRain wrote:

@Andreatoo  Nope, was not looking at the wrong item. I was definitely looking at the one you mentioned. Was trying to help you out. Anyway, hope you were successful.

@SoftRain 

I know. We eventually figured that out. Not sure if it's the browser I was using or the IPad that was causing the issues. Hard to explain but since I've been told that I should be expending my time and emotional resources on world problems, cancer, and other issues of substance I should probably just refrain from posting to a forum devoted to 'fashion'.....

Man Frustrated

@Andreatoo  I am sorry that poster thought it necessary to post about a topic that was not relevant to your topic. It appears sensitivity toward other people's concerns have been dismissed. Keep posting on the fashion forums and ignore them. Wishing you the best in the coming year.

Esteemed Contributor

@ProudMa wrote:

WOW....so sorry for your troubles....

Battling cancer, but you seem to have topped me...

Get a grip, reality check, if this is a major issue for you....you need to count your blessings not complain..

@ProudMa  What you wrote is reprehensible and you ǹeed to apologize. Your name doesn't fit you. Hopefully, you are not teaching your children this lack of sensitivity. If you can't write something nice than move on. Learn to be kind towards another human being.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo- Were you able to order the jacket?  I hope so, fingers crossed. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal 

After much consideration I decided against it. It wasn't offered in petite 😶

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@qbetzforreal 

@Andreatoo- sorry.  maybe next time

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@qbetzforreal 

@Andreatoo- sorry.  maybe next time

@qbetzforreal 

I have a bit of a jacket fetish. The worst part is I live in Miami! LOL I love fall/winter clothing

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo I just saw on the Szish List a new Basso tweed jacket that you may like, and may be better for a petite.  I like it better than the one you were posting about, but still a no for me, because of the banded bottom.  But otherwise gorgeous! and maybe you like it:

a392375_e82.102.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe @qbetzforreal 

I ordered it!! And once again the sizes on screen didn't match what they actually had in stock (per the website) but I knew from the last jacket to look and this time on my phone! Lol

Seems a great length even though no petite. Hard decision but I ordered the black and tan

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe @qbetzforreal 

I ordered it!! And once again the sizes on screen didn't match what they actually had in stock (per the website) but I knew from the last jacket to look and this time on my phone! Lol

Seems a great length even though no petite. Hard decision but I ordered the black and tan

I never watch the sizes on the TV screen.  If I see an item on TV that I want I go to the website and buy there.  I have never used the app.  Hope the jacket works for you.  Very pretty!