Valued Contributor

Re: I'm done with Mon night fashions

@cherry, you buy a lot of QVC clothes.  You should  be able to enjoy watching a

presentation and not run to the computer to get the info you need 

Respected Contributor

I don’t think entertainment should be the sole aim of any QVC show.  I feel presenting facts about what is being sold, should at least have equal status.  Have some balance.

Honored Contributor

@Bri63

If you get the opportunity DVR some of the middle of the night shows with Kathy Pedrayas, one of the newer hosts,  because she's evolving into one heck of a presenter! She paints such a picture with words you don't need to see your screen!

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Bri63

If you get the opportunity DVR some of the middle of the night shows with Kathy Pedrayas, one of the newer hosts,  because she's evolving into one heck of a presenter! She paints such a picture with words you don't need to see your screen!

@Andreatoo, I’ve tried to watch her, but her voice is not pleasant to me at all.  

To be fair, I’ll try again.  Maybe there’s been some improvement 🙂

Honored Contributor

I watch a little --because of boredom and not because the shows are informative or have good items.  I haven't bought anything from the Monday night shows in years.  I seldom watch an entire show.  They should rotate hosts.

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy   I agree with you--I really dislike the shortening of words; emphasizing a certain part of the word which is not the normal pronounciation, etc.  (Yes, I change the channel and also don't order.)

Honored Contributor

@Bri63 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Bri63

@Andreatoo, I’ve tried to watch her, but her voice is not pleasant to me at all.  

To be fair, I’ll try again.  Maybe there’s been some improvement 🙂

@Bri63

I doubt her voice has changed but then its never bothered me. Her presentations on the other hand have improved tremendously from where she started! Callers always compliment her on her descriptions and she credits Marybeth

Honored Contributor

@Bri63

Just to be clear I'm talking about the very young looking dark-haired Kathy who looks like she could be Sandra bennet's little sister! Especially now that she's been wearing her hair down

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo, she does look like Sandra’s younger sister.  I think they did an Instagram poll on that.  Lol

Frequent Contributor

I haven’t watched Monday nights since Lisa Robertson left.  I don’t like the line up and not crazy about the hosts.