Honored Contributor

I'm done with Mon night fashions

I tried to watch it last night, When they got to the part where Issac went into his Bridge Hampton spiel, and Shawn says my name is Minnie, I had enough

Why can't they talk about the clothing without being so pretentious?  

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm done with Mon night fashions

I stopped watching it years ago. I usually just check qvc.com if I want to see what they’re offering.

Honored Contributor

I had stopped too ,but just turned it on , on a whim, big mistake

Respected Contributor

Monday night is the only time I actually watch QVC. I watch to be entertained. If I need information about a product that hasn’t been provided, I just look it up on the app. Shawn can be counted on to say, wear, or do something outrageous and I like that.
Trusted Contributor

@cherry@Eileen in VirginiaI agree with you too.   I stopped watching  PMS many yrs. ago but do occassionally flip channels and will stop for a "few" minutes.  Last night I happened upon Isaac saying to Shawn "can we stop talking about you now and get back to the clothes" or something to that effect.   Channel changer for me again.   

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I tried to watch it last night, When they got to the part where Issac went into his Bridge Hampton spiel, and Shawn says my name is Minnie, I had enough

Why can't they talk about the clothing without being so pretentious?  

I hate that stuff too.  So transparent as a selling ploy.  I find it condescending.  I'm not interested in what they wear in the Hamptons, I just want to pick up a few new needed items to wear in my part of New Jersey. 

If I was part of the Hamptons set, I think I'd be shopping elsewhere, not QVC.  I feel like just rolling my eyes.

Respected Contributor

I stopped watching yrs ago, when Lisa R was the host. The only word in her vocabulary was "AMAZING". I simply could not take listening to her anymore. I have not watched Shawn since her debut on QVC. Same with Issac, not a fan of him. SO... I no longer watch Monday nights, not even for 5 minutes. 

Valued Contributor

I can’t stand to watch Monday pm.  

Honored Contributor

@cherry 

I stopped watching QVC live, long ago. Thankfully! Videos exists. 

Trusted Contributor

@RollTide2008 I’m with you! Monday nights on QVC are the best!