Respected Contributor

I own 3 of the v neck black 3/4 sleeves, shark bottom.  I wear it to the gym over my yoga pants.  I own lovely clothes.  I am not going to wear LOGO other places besides the gym. I think LOGO is wildly expensive for what it is.  When I wash my LOGO tops.  I put them in lingerie bags and wash on delicate cycle in cold water, with Woolite for black clothes.  I dry them flat.  If I do not handle them gingerly, they probably will fall apart.

Honored Contributor

I own at least 13 or 14 lori tops.  Included in that is one of the cashmere blend sweaters.  I have always hand washed, line dried her tops.  OMG, I accidentially washed and dried one once.  It didn't shrink a lot, but it did make the fabic thinner, and so limp.  I also need to press my tops.  I have always defended her.  I love Lori as a stylist, and she is brilliant in her photographic lay outs.  I also love her designs.  But her clothing (at least what I would order) have gone up in price, the sizing is way off as well.  I quit buying her tops as of January this year.  The tops I ordered, returned, exchanged over and over were way off.  I had always worn a large.  Now her larges are like xl.  Then I would size down and they were too tight. 

For me I can buy a quality top like XVCI, Joan Vass,.Neon Buddha, Johnny Was, etc for the same price on sale.  I can always find tops on sale.  I refuse to spend the money exchanging, returning, etc.  QVC is too expensive.  I shop at Neimans and Nordie's and Last Call.  Lori needs to reprice some of her items.  With shipping they are way over priced.  The same top of hers I paid 39.00 for a year ago is now 62.00.

That said, you don't have to layer Lori's stuff. They are fine alone.  I think she just piles the stuff on for fun, for show.

Respected Contributor

I agree that the on air layering is really ludicrous. However , I recently fell in love with something on air (a tunic top and vest), so I purchased them. They fit great, can be worn separately, were just what the click here measurements said they are, and they look nice on. I haven't washed them yet, but I will be sure to hang dry after reading the reviews on these forums. The thing is, my only past experience with Logo, was an item from some time ago that I returned because the fabric was so cheap, the fit was off, and it didn't look good. I thought my recent purchase was a big improvement on quality, contrary to the OP.  So I guess it's a mixed bag. But I have no need for more LOGO pieces. The ones I got are representative of a certain style, and that's enough for me. Maybe I just got lucky.

Valued Contributor

I tried a few Logo items, and initially was happy with them and even gave them good reviews.  After 2-3 months, despite washing in a garment bag on delicate with Woolite, the fabric pilled and thinned, and clearly the quality was questionable at best.  It's not like I was hard on these garments, and for the price they should have lasted longer than 3 months.

The line reminds me of more quality lines that I purchase, which is why I tried it to begin with.  But unlike what I can purchase from NM or Nordstrom for just marginally more money, Logo is nowhere near the quality I am used to.  Not with a 90 day life expectancy.

I'll stick with brands that last for years, don't look like rags, have consistent sizing every purchase, and only cost a tad more.  In the end, as a shopper, this is where my money is best spent!

Valued Contributor

Like it but the prices have gone up so much.  Also, on her Monday evening show, there are always limited numbers of items and they run out fast - too fast b/c of the sneak peaks.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I have never bought any LOGO but I have seen it on others and was so underwhelmed. It is thin cheap fabric that klings to every little bump.

It doesn't show any lumps on me. 

I do think the prices are escalating.  I like the cotton/modal or cotton ones better than rayon spandex.  I own many of her rayon spandex and prefer the other ones as the wrinkling isn't as bad.

I still love many Logo pieces, but I don't like to layer the way she does.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I have several of the cardigans and love them all.  I notice that the prices have been going up I wanted to order one of her leggings in black but, decided the price was just too high for a pair of leggings. I hand wash my cardigans from Logo rather then putting them in the washer they come out much better with fewer wrinkles. I also do not layer as Lori does.

Honored Contributor

@apple1964I

I have managed to get a couple of pair of her leggings at AS IS prices and they've been in perfect condition.  It's good to get into the habit of checking Goldstein As Is a couple of times a day (unless you are my size of course - petite medium in leggings - then don't check! LOL).   The prices are much better.

A tip:  one kind to look out for is her colorblock legging with the triangle at the ankle of a different color (I have black with the gray colorblock and espresso, two shades of brown) and thos are my favorites so far.  They don't come in petites but still work for me in the medium.  Really, do try As Is if price is an issue for you.  I love her leggings!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@apple1964I

I have managed to get a couple of pair of her leggings at AS IS prices and they've been in perfect condition.  It's good to get into the habit of checking Goldstein As Is a couple of times a day (unless you are my size of course - petite medium in leggings - then don't check! LOL).   The prices are much better.

A tip:  one kind to look out for is her colorblock legging with the triangle at the ankle of a different color (I have black with the gray colorblock and espresso, two shades of brown) and thos are my favorites so far.  They don't come in petites but still work for me in the medium.  Really, do try As Is if price is an issue for you.  I love her leggings!

Thank you Pearly, I will try 'as is " I never thought of that. Good idea. Have a nice day.

Valued Contributor

I love Logo.  You have to remember that the reason some pieces (not all) are so thin is so you CAN layer them.   Years ago the Gap used to sell layer tees - they were very thin.  The idea is to wear two of them together.   They were never meant to be worn alone.  I think the same is with Logo.