Contributor

Now, not so much and that makes me sad.  The quality has gone down and the price has sky-rockeyed.  I was at the Frazer outlet yesterday and they had the cotton cashmere with double lace, which I have been wanting for a while, anyway, it is so thin!!!  I am finding nicer quality at TJ Maxx and Marshalls and Zulily.  I'm not sure what happened, but I have older pieces that are much weightier and hang a lot better.

Many have come and gone, but they all left paw prints on my heart
Honored Contributor

I have only purchased one item from Logo a few years ago.  It was a shirt made of tee shirt material and had chiffon around the bottom and it had pockets.  It did not wash well at all and it never fit right.  At first I thought the idea of layering was cute but good grief if you purchase all the pieces to layer you could spend a lot of money.  I also find that I think layering is too much work lol.  I find cute tops at Kohls, Nordstroms Rack and a variety of others.  TJmaxx has nice pieces as well as Marshalls.  I am finding myself shopping more in my community.  Sorry you were disappointed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Still loving Logo, but not so much the prices.

Honored Contributor

I have never bought any LOGO but I have seen it on others and was so underwhelmed. It is thin cheap fabric that klings to every little bump.

Honored Contributor

If only I had a dollar for every LOGO-bashing thread on this board.  I would buy more LOGO!

Respected Contributor

I have bought LOGO twice and returned twice....the fabric was very thin and I am 5'1" and even the petite line is simply too long on me. Not for me.

Respected Contributor

I've stayed out of the Logo wars because I don't own any. I was going to try a piece but thought the price was too high and if I had to return, well, no. 

I realize most people don't layer like Lori but I saw her last week with Shawn and she looked ridiculous. Usually I don't think she looks that bad, to each his own, but she needs to dial it back a notch IMO. 

She seems like a nice lady, I'm not slamming her, just stating my opinion on the clothes and layers. 

Regular Contributor

I just got another Logo the other day and this time it will be my last. Although my first purchase I believe was in May, I think this is my 9th piece...

I'm starting to get complaints from family and friends that I have enough schlep-wear, mostly because they're huge on me. I like it but I mostly wear it while I'm working (at home). They're more presentable than an oversized tshirt when someone decides to pop in.

Contributor

Re: I Used to love LOGO

[ Edited ]

It is Not a bashing, i am just sad the quality is no longer there. sadness not bashing.

Many have come and gone, but they all left paw prints on my heart
Honored Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

I've stayed out of the Logo wars because I don't own any. I was going to try a piece but thought the price was too high and if I had to return, well, no. 

I realize most people don't layer like Lori but I saw her last week with Shawn and she looked ridiculous. Usually I don't think she looks that bad, to each his own, but she needs to dial it back a notch IMO. 

She seems like a nice lady, I'm not slamming her, just stating my opinion on the clothes and layers. 

@Reba055  I never take seriously all the layers Lori wears on the show.  She keeps piling them on as the items are presented for sale, and often makes fun of herself she has so much on, saying something like "I'm wearing 40 million layers."  I honestly think that's just fror the presentation, she puts on everything they are showing and they add up!  

Many of us here who wear LOGO never or rarely layer it (i'm in the latter category).  We each have our owns styles.  Layering is not mandatory and I sincerely doubt that Lori walks around daily wearing umpteen layers - that's for modeling them.

Maybe the producer should say something to her about removing some before piling on the items as they are shown, if people are really taking all those layers serious.  I certainly do not.