Occasional Visitor
I used to buy her line but it seems she stopped making petites. I'm only 5' tall & can't wear the regular sizes. They would be dragging on the ground. I also agree that her prices are out of line.
Respected Contributor

I can't imagine wearing any of these pieces alone.  Even over knit pants, which is usually leggings with me, every little bump and seam shows thru.  Don't like that look.  I'm in agreement with you guys on the price.  I like the layering look, but honestly pieces for that are everywhere now.  Lots of competition. 

Respected Contributor

I agree.

The frump factor is wearing thin. What is she going to do to change it up as this look is everywhere and people will decided they don't want to look consumed by their clothes?

Proportion is important and I'm surprised she doesn't have petites anymore to give people more options.

I think the big appeal is that it hides a multitude of sins. But the costs do not even justify that.

Frequent Contributor

I cannot wear logo as the fabric is too thin and grabs  every lump and bump. It is expensive as well. I also think Lori wears way too many layers..no one is really going to wear 4 shirts at once. Interestingly, one week she had a pair of jeans on and only two tops and I couldnt help but notice how thin she was. She looked much better than when she wears so many tops.

Unrelated, but I don't like the hosts wearing leggings with short tops. I'm not sure if Shawn is wearing leggings tonight or very tight pants, but I find it inappropriate. Kirsten wears leggings with short tops too. I have two mid twenty nieces who are skinny as rails and they never wear leggings with short tops....ever.

Leggings are too much like tights and should be worn with a tunic or other long top.

Valued Contributor

You can tell how thin LOGO tops are when they are on the hangers.  You can see right through the dark colors (especially black).  Notice how they often go through the colors quickly so you can't see the white hanger through the black thin fabric.  

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

You can tell how thin LOGO tops are when they are on the hangers.  You can see right through the dark colors (especially black).  Notice how they often go through the colors quickly so you can't see the white hanger through the black thin fabric.  

It's because the items sell out so fast that the host is  trying to get through the colors so people can make a choice.  And also because Lori talks so much the host has trouble getting through the colors so when she has the opportunity to do so she hurries through them.    But go ahead and believe your conspiracy theory if you want to.

Honored Contributor

I'm a LOGO hog, but lately I find I shop the sales; clearance, LTS, etc.  I tend to avoid the Layers line because I do think those are thinner and made for layering.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of the thin LOGO.

Her french terry is the best, IMO. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: I Used to love LOGO

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

It's because the items sell out so fast that the host is  trying to get through the colors so people can make a choice.  And also because Lori talks so much the host has trouble getting through the colors so when she has the opportunity to do so she hurries through them.    But go ahead and believe your conspiracy theory if you want to.

oh now Pearley, we all know how you love LOGO and defend it to the max, but really conspiracy theory?  You can see through many of her tops, we all have eyes. That material is very thin and see through. Maybe if you wear 3 at a time it's okay but one thin piece will indeed show everything. 

Even when you like something a whole lot, don't you get sick of it? I can't imagine having an entire closet full of one designer anything. I take last season's clothes to thrift stores about 2 times a year except for the classics which never go out of style, simply because after several wearings, I am sick of them and I'm pretty sure if I wear something more than that, the people who see me in them are also saying in their minds "she's wearing that again"? Cat Wink

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

oh now Pearley, we all know how you love LOGO and defend it to the max, but really conspiracy theory?  You can see through many of her tops, we all have eyes. That material is very thin and see through. Maybe if you wear 3 at a time it's okay but one thin piece will indeed show everything. 

Even when you like something a whole lot, don't you get sick of it? I can't imagine having an entire closet full of one designer anything. I take last season's clothes to thrift stores about 2 times a year except for the classics which never go out of style, simply because after several wearings, I am sick of them and I'm pretty sure if I wear something more than that, the people who see me in them are also saying in their minds "she's wearing that again"? Cat Wink

@60sgirlIt was the accusation that the hosts go through the tops very quickly so you can't see that the tops are thin to which my conspiracy comment was directed - not that the tops aren't thin (and I maintain they aren't all thin, some are and some aren't).  I do not think that's why hosts go through the colors quickly - to "hide" that the tops are thin.

Please read my posts more carefully before you criticize me for them.  I have many pieces that "do not show everything" so no they are not all thin - that's an exaggeration.  But again, my point was that the hosts are not going through the colors quickly to hide how thin they are or aren't.

I do not have a "closet full of one designer" by any means, nor have I gotten sick of wearing LOGO, nor to any people comment to me "she's wearing that again".  Please do not make assumptions about what clothes I own  or that are in my multiple closets (plural). You have absolutely no idea what I own, just because I write that I buy and wear LOGO.  In fact, you must not read a lot of my posts since recently I wrote I wasn't buying something LOGO because I had just made a major clothing purchase in a high-end local boutique.  You sure assume a lot of things that simply are not the case.