Super Contributor

It appears to me that it has come to pass that Quacker Factory has come to the end of the fashion run. Do you recall all the shows they used to have?  Wondering when LOGO will reach that overexposure level?  I do enjoy watching the shows and the hosts and vendors, but never buy anything...... Yet, I am reminded that SG is still on with regular shows.  I don't get it; esp with the high prices they must charge.  

Honored Contributor

Not sure what you're talking about.  Quacker Factory is on pretty much every week.  If they're "at the end of the fashion run", I don't think anyone has told them.

You may not buy anything, but apparently there are plenty who do.

Respected Contributor

There are 253 QF items on the  QVC website, hardly on their way out!

Esteemed Contributor

There were two Quacker Factory shows in the past few days.

Honored Contributor

They aren't one of the premier fashion brands and I believe they are primarily on Q2 but they still have a devoted following.  Although they they do keep selling pretty much the same things they've been selling since the beginning.  They know their customers.  

Honored Contributor

@soozer wrote:

It appears to me that it has come to pass that Quacker Factory has come to the end of the fashion run. Do you recall all the shows they used to have?  Wondering when LOGO will reach that overexposure level?  I do enjoy watching the shows and the hosts and vendors, but never buy anything...... Yet, I am reminded that SG is still on with regular shows.  I don't get it; esp with the high prices they must charge.  

@soozer   I'm making a bet that closer to the holidays, you'll see some Quacker Factory holiday sweaters.

Honored Contributor

Re: How much longer?

[ Edited ]

@soozer - 3 upcoming shows on QVC, 5 on QVC2 and 1 on QVC3.  Easy to find, if you check the program guide.

(BTW, I buy Quacker Factory.  I think their embroidery is second to none.  And I'm not an old lady or in my dotage!  I just like good quality, beautifully embroidered clothing.)  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

You might want to check out Denim & Co.  Today they had shirts with squirrels on the front and the new word "squirrelatude."  Other shirts had words like "pie" and "leaves" that remind you of Fall.  Reminded me of Quacker Factory.