Esteemed Contributor

Everyone has there own opinion, if Shawn likes her hair more power to her. I liked her hair short when she first started with QVC the color was nice too. This new do is a don't. JMO.Woman Wink 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Shawn;s hair always looks awful.She is a pretty girl,but dresses terrible and the hair makes it worse.There are many hosts who's hair always looks good,she is not one of them.

Honored Contributor

I have always been one of the few who loved Shawn's hair very short in the back and longer around her face.  She, Amy and Kerstin aren't afraid to try something different and often change up their style.  I like that.  The same hairstyle day in and day out for years gets boring to me.  

Trusted Contributor

And then there is Lori Goldstein...hmmmSmiley Embarassed

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Sandra wears extensions

She often has Chaz do her hair on air using his products during a presentation. She never had any extensions. Is this something new?

Honored Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

And then there is Lori Goldstein...hmmmSmiley Embarassed

Who also wears her hair the way she likes it.  Don't you? 

Super Contributor

Always amazes me when people think the way their wear their hair or think others should wear theirs is the "right" way.  Growing up we were not allowed to wear our hair the way we wanted, no bangs, no hair spray, and absolutely no style, no length at all because we "looked so cute with short hair" even though we hated it.  I remember my mother still expressing her opinion when we were adults, even into our 40s, letting us know she disapproved (strongly) how we wore our hair.  My hair was somewhat curly and long and she wanted it extremely short and straight.  The comments were never-ending and depressing.  Finally one day, when the first comment when I stopped by was about my hair, as nicely as I could, I said I didn't like the way she wore her hair but had never said anything.  I then said I would make her a deal; I would cut my hair if she would stop wearing the '60s bubble cut (helmet hair) and get a more modern look for the 90s.  Otherwise I thought we should agree I would wear my hair the way I wanted and she would wear her hair the way she wanted.  That was the end of it. 

Some things are better off not expressed and kept to oneself.  Tearing people down for how they look, their hair, makeup, clothes, weight and other opinions are a form of bullying and is not limited to teenagers.  I spent a year at work being insulted, called names and "bullied" on a daily basis by teenage students and it's not fun.  It's a new year...more positive, less negative.  

Super Contributor

@Jannabelle wrote:

@Elizabeth03- I reacted the same way as you when I saw Shawn's hair. My opinion is probably not one that most here will agree with, but that's okay. I suppose she does have the right to wear her hair any way she wants, but she looked to me like she didn't bother to style it or even brush it. She's always worn cute and edgy clothes and looks really put together - not last night in my opinion. Hosts have a lot of influence over styles and trends, and I can't imagine that someone with the QVC brass didn't take a double look, just as some of us did. She just didn't project the Q imagine that I normally see.

You make a great point, jannabelle.  Its not that she has the right to wear her hair that way.  We all know she does.  Its that it looks so terrible.  I would feel she knows the difference between good hairstyles and hideous hairstyles.  She couldnt work on QVC and not recognize the difference.  I'm just surprised she looks like that when I feel she knows better.

Respected Contributor

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

@Jannabelle wrote:

@Elizabeth03- I reacted the same way as you when I saw Shawn's hair. My opinion is probably not one that most here will agree with, but that's okay. I suppose she does have the right to wear her hair any way she wants, but she looked to me like she didn't bother to style it or even brush it. She's always worn cute and edgy clothes and looks really put together - not last night in my opinion. Hosts have a lot of influence over styles and trends, and I can't imagine that someone with the QVC brass didn't take a double look, just as some of us did. She just didn't project the Q imagine that I normally see.

You make a great point, jannabelle.  Its not that she has the right to wear her hair that way.  We all know she does.  Its that it looks so terrible.  I would feel she knows the difference between good hairstyles and hideous hairstyles.  She couldnt work on QVC and not recognize the difference.  I'm just surprised she looks like that when I feel she knows better.

The problem with your comments about her hair looking terrible and what you think is a good hair style or hideous hair style is all a matter of opinion - the above being yours. The fact that she wears it the way she does says her opinios do not agree with yours. No one is right or wrong here. But good for those who don’t cater to others opinions or try to make everyone else happy. 😉

Honored Contributor

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

@Jannabelle wrote:

And I would disgree.  I think her hair looks just fine.  Looking so terrible is in the eye of the beholder.