Super Contributor

I just tuned into QVC, havent watched for a while.  What happened to Shawn's hairstyle?  It used to be so cute and flattering to her.  Loved her former "do".            

Respected Contributor

She wears it how she likes it. Good for her. She doesn’t need to please others, no one does. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen her today but lately she's looked like she's channeling Martha Washington.  Don't quite understand "the look" she's trying to achieve.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Hairstyles are a matter of personal preference. I like Sandra's hair best among all of the hosts...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Hairstyles are a matter of personal preference. I like Sandra's hair best among all of the hosts...

I love Sandra's hairstyles, too.  She has gorgeous hair!

Honored Contributor

I'm betting they told her to get it out of her face.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It looks to me like she is trying to grow her hair out to a longer length.  As you know, it takes time and patience.  Those in between styles are difficult.

Respected Contributor

I can't do it, but I think it is fine that some are able to change their hair styles and not just the hosts. I see a model like Kate sometimes with her hair tied back in a "severe do" and other times let down and long. Good for those who can.

Valued Contributor
I agre with you 100%. I saw her on one of “ her” shows a couple weeks ago. Her hair was teased up then pushed forward in an awkward way. Then she had SO much make up on and bright blue framed glasses. I don’t want to be ‘unkind’ at all but she’s taken different trends and wears them all at the same time. I have always thought with make up it was smokey eyes OR a bright red lipstick. Guess I’m not in step with the trends.
Valued Contributor

LOVE Shawn and all of her hairstyles! I haven't seen a bad one yet including tonight's. Shawn is never boring and always keep things lively. She's not afraid to try new things. More people should have that motivation.