Respected Contributor

Re: Hoping Issac can make full length slacks

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Genny1 wrote:

I am one who likes his ankle pants because they come down long enough for me to wear as regular pants....I am short I guess 😀 and a 28--29 length are perfect for me!

28-29 is what qvc offers as regular inseams most of the time.  (Exceptions Laurie Felt and Logo, maybe others.)

I see a fair amount of 30-31" for regular inseams in full length pants. Susan Graver, even in D&Co -- they just came out with new EasyWear Twill full length pants, for example, and they're 31". Same with the new Tencel wide-leg pants and the older french terry lightly bootcut pants. (I just browsed a few to check.) The older D&Co full length pants were shorter (the "side pocket pants," for example), but they're from another era.

Honored Contributor

His 24/7 boot cut pants are 35 inches for the talls and 29 inches for the petites. If I remember correctly the regulars were 32 inches but there are none left. I bought a couple pairs on clearance a few years ago because they had an actual zipper and button fly!

Those are really hard to find!

Respected Contributor

My favorite jeans from Q are Issac's A297723 Tall 24/7 Denim Straight Leg Jeans.

These are PERFECT for tall ladies! I went down 1 size and they look like they were custom made for me. Glad he has added tall sizes to most of his pants.I don't wear crops or ankle pants etc. Look matronly to me.

Honored Contributor

I am with you.  HOw about some full length pants.  It seems that all designers are on this kick with ankle pants.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Genny1 wrote:

I am one who likes his ankle pants because they come down long enough for me to wear as regular pants....I am short I guess 😀 and a 28--29 length are perfect for me!

I bought a pair of his 24/7 stretch pants in petite - 26" --- perfect.

Trusted Contributor

His 24/7 pants do not work for me (too wide in the thighs), but I agree about ankle length in general at QVC.

I am almost 5'4" and ankle length is okay for summer with a flat sandal, but for other seasons where I wear a regular shoe and socks they look like high waters.