Esteemed Contributor

Hoping Issac can make full length slacks

Almost every pair of pants I see from Issac Mizrahi are ankle length. I wish he'd make regular lengths. Many of us cannot wear ankle pants - they become highwaters. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hoping Issac can make full length slacks

I've never bought Issac pants but he must offer something in longer length ????

His models are all tall - can you use them as reference and/or check measurement chart?

I can not stand any pant that ends on my leg......drives me nuts...must cover ankle.  Otherwise looks lie wearing kid's pants.

Capri acceptable

Esteemed Contributor

He's had some pants in Tall sizes . I bought  two styles in the Tall for a family member abt 5-6 months ago . I too do not like the ankle style pants

Esteemed Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Almost every pair of pants I see from Issac Mizrahi are ankle length. I wish he'd make regular lengths. Many of us cannot wear ankle pants - they become highwaters. 

he's some that come in  petite,  reg, Tall sizes full

A384827 dress jeans 

A392085 stretch pants 

A386622 plaid knit jaquard  belle bottom pants

Respected Contributor

I am really confused, how many posters are between 5'8 and 5'10?  When you were looking at the length of the pants on the models, they are on tall people.  If you go to the "click here" you will see what the inseam is.

My guess is they are more than long enough for most people unless you are that tall. 

Esteemed Contributor

These are long but maybe not what you hoped for...

A501752C-DE0D-4421-87BE-473ECF3D4C5B.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I've never bought Issac pants but he must offer something in longer length ????

His models are all tall - can you use them as reference and/or check measurement chart?

I can not stand any pant that ends on my leg......drives me nuts...must cover ankle.  Otherwise looks lie wearing kid's pants.

Capri acceptable

Honestly, 90% are ankle pants (I can't stand them!). Maybe its to save money on fabric. Not everyone is short, and not everyone likes ankle length. 

Trusted Contributor

I am one who likes his ankle pants because they come down long enough for me to wear as regular pants....I am short I guess 😀 and a 28--29 length are perfect for me!

Super Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

I am really confused, how many posters are between 5'8 and 5'10?  When you were looking at the length of the pants on the models, they are on tall people.  If you go to the "click here" you will see what the inseam is.

My guess is they are more than long enough for most people unless you are that tall. 

I am 5'9" mostly legs, so a 28" inseam hits me mid calf.  When suppliers bring in Tall inseams they are usually the 1st to sell out. And for me, the wider the leg on the pants/denim the longer the pants should be.

I've looked at normal full length pants shown on the taller models, and laughed at the too short pants flapping around their ankles while they are prancing around in high heels making the pants seem even shorter.  IMO it isn't a good look.

I see that IM has Talls in his TSV, but the patterns aren't what I'm looking for, and I already have a pair of black wide legged (tall) pants in my closet. Betcha the Talls sell out first.

Esteemed Contributor

@Genny1 wrote:

I am one who likes his ankle pants because they come down long enough for me to wear as regular pants....I am short I guess 😀 and a 28--29 length are perfect for me!

28-29 is what qvc offers as regular inseams most of the time.  (Exceptions Laurie Felt and Logo, maybe others.)