Honored Contributor
@Andreatoo, or whomever else who might know: I am on BPS website, can't find sizing charts anywhere. Anyone know where they have it stashed away? lol Thanks.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Is it my imagination or is there no perceptible difference between their boyfriend and their girlfriend chinos??

product photo

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@lolakimono

Is it my imagination or is there no perceptible difference between their boyfriend and their girlfriend chinos??

@Andreatoo

It looks like they broke up with the "boyfriend" chino, except for the camo ones, because all of the others are labeled "girlfriend."

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@lolakimono

@Andreatoo

It looks like they broke up with the "boyfriend" chino, except for the camo ones, because all of the others are labeled "girlfriend."

@lolakimono

Well here's the funny thing. I went to the website to see other options (for me its more about the color combo than it is about the camo) and I used their search and typed in 'capri'. Quite a few options but towards the bottom all the models were pregnant! And the pants happened to all be 'girlfriend' so I'm thinking "wouldn't 'baby mama' be more appropriate?"

I didn't realize they had a maternity section so it caught me completely off guard! lol