Honored Contributor

Hey! Camo gals!

[ Edited ]

Just got back from Bass Pro Shops where I was looking for shorts. If you had asked me yesterday if I was into camo I would have said no but I ran into some camo capris with the tie at the bottom and tried on a pair. Boy are they cute! The tag said 29.99 but when I got to the register it was only 21.97! I purchased the grey. The brand is Natural Reflections. They are 100% cotton, not a speck of span, so be careful with the size

Honored Contributor

Ack it's supposed to read camo. I suppose it was spelled correctly it would get a little more traffic lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Hi Andrea...you can edit the title same as you can edit a post.

Natural Reflections is a quality brand from BPS...at least it was the last time I purchased (a few years ago).  I like a little camo!  Enjoy!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF thank you, I was on my phone yesterday, now I'm on a computer.

Here are the ones I purchased but they did come in different colors of camo and solids.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  Very cute!

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack is a camo girl.  She might be interested.  Great bargain @Andreatoo ! Thanks for pointing it out!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Those are cute!  I especially like the color variation...some camo colors can get a little wacky.  I'm tempted to run over to our BPS and see if I can score a pair, too!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Andreatoo

Those are cute!  I especially like the color variation...some camo colors can get a little wacky.  I'm tempted to run over to our BPS and see if I can score a pair, too!

@MacDUFF

Yea, I think that's what grabbed me, the colors! And since I'm on this printed bottoms kick......

But I recall some convos on the board and quite a few of the gals digging camo...

Esteemed Contributor

I think my original Camo capris are having their fourth birthday this summer! We don't have a Bass Pro anywhere near me, so I will have to pass. They sure are cute, though! Woman Wink

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo - nice score! Those are cute pants Heart thx for posting!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri