Frequent Contributor

Have to Share with you...a Good Find!

On a whim, I purchased

WWC Item# A202284 (Khaki) (my favorite pull on stretch pedal pushers)

D & C Item# A230874 Striped Knit top in Mocha 3/4" sleeve

They look so good together, the match is just about perfect.  If you are looking for a cool outffit for the summer, I suggest you take a look and purchase....

Hope you like as much as I do!

Honored Contributor

Re: Have to Share with you...a Good Find!

Thank you for the recommendation! I always appreciate them!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of WWC, but that d&c shirt looks cute.  Thanks for the tip.

Frequent Contributor

Hi GCR18

There are some items that I do not like either but the fit and the quality of these pedal pushers are excellent.  I like the following features of this item:   pull on with elastic waist , side slits and the stretch makes them very comfortable.  The length is just below the knee, and with the stretch makes it very comfortable bending your knees.  Not pushing you into purchasing this item....just want you to know why I love them...

Thanks for your comment...

Honored Contributor

@Happy Smile wrote:

Hi GCR18

There are some items that I do not like either but the fit and the quality of these pedal pushers are excellent.  I like the following features of this item:   pull on with elastic waist , side slits and the stretch makes them very comfortable.  The length is just below the knee, and with the stretch makes it very comfortable bending your knees.  Not pushing you into purchasing this item....just want you to know why I love them...

Thanks for your comment...

I've ordered WWC before and they ended up in my goodwill bag.  😁