Esteemed Contributor

Re: Happy February!! Style With Linea!

I can hardly remember the last time I wore any Linea. It has been so cold here that my everyday uniform is black leggings (including Linea Body) or ponte pants, cashmere sweaters and Ugg boots or LLBean W!ck'd Good slippers. Even too cold for any Linea coats.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/26/2015 queendiva said:

I can hardly remember the last time I wore any Linea. It has been so cold here that my everyday uniform is black leggings (including Linea Body) or ponte pants, cashmere sweaters and Ugg boots or LLBean W!ck'd Good slippers. Even too cold for any Linea coats.

I hear you, Queen! I've been neglecting to mention that I have a silk long underwear or Cuddleduds layer beneath all my Linea! Otherwise I'd be in wk turtleneck beneath a thick Irish sweater and RL corduroys as my daily uniform.

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 Sammijo said:
On 2/26/2015 queendiva said:

I hear you, Queen! I've been neglecting to mention that I have a silk long underwear or Cuddleduds layer beneath all my Linea! Otherwise I'd be in wk turtleneck beneath a thick Irish sweater and RL corduroys as my daily uniform.

Ha, I forgot to mention my Cuddleduds under my PP turtleneck and Aubergine Quilted Jacket!

Honored Contributor

It's in the low 20's here and I'm wearing the Linea Leisure raglan sleeve top in the sky blue over the Linea Leisure navy pants. My black ankle boots Naturalizer Mona.

1928 vintage jewelry earrings and matching pendant.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 2/28/2015 JustJazzmom said:

It's in the low 20's here and I'm wearing the Linea Leisure raglan sleeve top in the sky blue over the Linea Leisure navy pants. My black ankle boots Naturalizer Mona.

1928 vintage jewelry earrings and matching pendant.

Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Raglan Sleeve Knit Tee - A262037Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Petite Knit Pull-On Pants - A262072Gold-Tone Summer Blue Crystal Button Earrings Gold-Tone Summer Blue Bead Necklace Naturalizer Mona Boot

What a nice refreshing outfit!

I'm wearing the Black LL Pants and the Purple Haze Posh Knit Tank and Cardigan. Judith Ripka Raspberry Doublet Fleur Ring and matching Earrings and recent TSV Tennis Bracelet. Honora 18" and 20" Melange Necklaces in two shades of purple, raspberry and light grey pearls (a TSV a couple of years ago). Paisley Pashmina in shades of pink and purple which matches exactly! Black Suede Clarks Low Boots (TSV last year).

Linea by Louis DellOlio Posh Knit Scoop Neck Tank Sweater

Linea by Louis DellOlio Posh Knit Silk Cashmere Cardigan

Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Petite Knit Pull-On Pants

Judith Ripka Sterling 118 Facet Diamonique Tennis Bracelet

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Very Pretty sheesh! Can't believe that February is gone after today!!
Maybe we will see signs of spring here soon.

Honored Contributor

The Indigo Intrigue eyeshadow is sold out. Now you are torturing me. Want the Brighton long and short pendants. Pretty choices, ladies.
Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Mindy D said: The Indigo Intrigue eyeshadow is sold out. Now you are torturing me. Want the Brighton long and short pendants. Pretty choices, ladies.

How about Midnight Rush from Lancome?

Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette

or Indigo Intrigue from E bay?

Respected Contributor

On 2/28/2015 JustJazzmom said:

Very Pretty sheesh! Can't believe that February is gone after today!!
Maybe we will see signs of spring here soon.

Ah, yes, the last day of February---my Father's Birthday---he would have been 98 today! I posted a picture of him in his WWII Officer's Uniform on Facebook today! Miss him.....gone over 21 years now.....

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel