Respected Contributor

Re: Hangers - recommendation please

I changed all mine a few yrs ago. They aren't Joy M, but whatever brand BB&B has. I love them & would never use plastic again. They are space savers, with no "hanger humps". WELL worth the cost. I think I ended up buying 4 sets. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN has free shipping on some of Joy's hangers now.  I just ordered another set. They also have the pants/skirts clips available with free shipping too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ Montana,@Andreatwo,@MacDuff,I Just ordered Huggable Hangers with brass heads for .73 cents a piece and free shipping!

I got 65 for $48.00 on flex pay!  Thank you!Smiley Happy

Marshals can't touch this with their lower quality version!

Respected Contributor

*Joy M's hangers are the best (4 closets full).

*75 hangers per a stand closet (worked for me).

*I prefer chrome hanger (afraid gold would 'wear off')

*With Free Shipping and "Value of the Day," it's a bargain for sure.

*One time, I rec'd. a "bad batch" ... this happens, easy return since UPS will pick up at  your door.

*I recommend you get all the colors at one time for ea. closet, colors from one batch to  another can change ever so slightly.

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

*Joy M's hangers are the best (4 closets full).

*75 hangers per a stand closet (worked for me).

*I prefer chrome hanger (afraid gold would 'wear off')

*With Free Shipping and "Value of the Day," it's a bargain for sure.

*One time, I rec'd. a "bad batch" ... this happens, easy return since UPS will pick up at  your door.

*I recommend you get all the colors at one time for ea. closet, colors from one batch to  another can change ever so slightly.

@seaBreeze,They're brass, not gold.  I've had my first hangers from the very beginning and had no problem at all.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Yes, brass is the correct description of the metal.   I just checked HSN's website and saw two new colors:  bright teal and coral beach.   Now I want more!    Hopefully JM hangers will one day end up on QVC's website.

Honored Contributor

Since I wear a lot of color, I stay with black so the color doesn't interfere with what I'm looking for.

Respected Contributor

I donated all of my plastic hangers and switched to Joys huggable hangers. They are the best. I bought them on sale. I use both types. You can't go wrong with these. I tried the Costco hangers that are like Joys but those broke pretty frequently. 

Respected Contributor

I also have had an occasional huggable hanger break but not many. 

Contributor

I bought her hangers many years ago, and those have lasted well. A few years later, I bought some more, and they were NOT as good as the originals. The hooks came out, the hangers literally broke in half when a heavy article was on them, the flocking that covered the hangars was skimpy. I wouldn't buy them again.