Honored Contributor

@millieshops  This is a casual handbag so if you wore jeans and white tee shirt you would look great!  The leather on this bag is butter soft.  Yes, it is ridiculously priced.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I like the bag, but I would never spend 2 grand for a handbag.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1lol -   I get what you mean, but if I have to spend over $2000 to look great, I'm just going to pretend I already do!   Or I could pretend the reason I'm not buying that bag is that it's too big for me to carry even though I like it!  However I do it -  I can't see me having it -  even if it hit a sales table at a huge discount -  75% off and it would still be the most expensive bag I ever owned!

Respected Contributor

I'm only interested in cross body bags these days. 

For that price, I could make several truck payments or buy a new AC, or ...

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

The only thing fabulous about that bag is the designer name. There's no value for the money.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

I think it is a pretty bag.  But not in my handbag budget!

I would really have to see more of it to form a true opinion!   Love the color!!Woman Wink

Super Contributor

Normally I would have said not my style...however, a friend just went to Italy and came back with a bag very much like this one.  Her's is baby blue.  It is fabulous!  Supple leather, light weight and fits perfectly on her shoulder.

When budget allows, I am not opposed to spending for quality items.

QVC Customer Care
Frequent Contributor
Love it! Of course it is an expensive designer bag and I personally do not mind paying more. Silly that one would need millions to buy one. It is just about priorities. Some people buy dozens of cheap bags and others prefer one expensive one every couple of years I say if you love it, get it.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of link