Honored Contributor

Appeared on YouTube feed, This lady nails The Oscar Fashion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jggVxvCjhq8

Not an ad, just an evaluation of some of the high fashion.  I don't know anything about this lady but this appeared on my feed.  When that happens, I usually watch a bit to see if it is something I want to subscribe.  I did not subscribe to this lady after seeing what she is all about, but I think she has nailed my views on Oscars Fashion.

Honored Contributor

Re: Appeared on YouTube feed, This lady nails The Oscar Fashion

Anna from "School of Affluence"..LOL!  I've seen a number of her videos and saw the one on Oscar fashion.  I agree with a lot of her views on fashion.  I don't subscribe but she has some interesting views in general.

Respected Contributor

Re: Appeared on YouTube feed, This lady nails The Oscar Fashion

I thought she was spot on with her critiques.  I enjoyed this and agreed with everything she said, UNTIL, she got to the end and picked out Janelle Monae's dress.  Yes, it was probably a work of art with all the crystals and such, but I did not like the hoop effect in the skirt at all and the way it protruded out from her body.

Kristin Cavalleri's dress was also one of my top picks.  She's not a movie star, she was a commenter on E-news, but the color and style of her dress was so perfect.

Well, here's to next year!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing