Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

I sure will, @Chi-town girl ... and let me introduce you to me new shoes!Woman LOL

Steven by Steve Madden "Indiggoo" Leather Espadrille Wedge

PurgingRUs. 

Adorable @Gokat . Love the style & color. With sandal season shortly ahead, I need to check my stash of Skinn Foot Balm Woman Surprised

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I bought this Hal Rubinstein jacket on clearance a few months ago it was less than $30,  it very pretty and it fits well 

hal-rubenstein-the-jasmine-tweed-jacket-d-20150909132619067-428041_0UY.jpgj

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor
Last year, I bought a Hal Rubenstein leather skirt on sale for around $120. It is one of my favorite purchases ever! The leather is beautiful (espresso brown) and the finishings are top notch. I will definitely be buying from his line again.
Contributor

Hal is classy and so are the clothes he brings to HSN.  Does anyone remember several years when he was a style expert on PM Style with Lisa Robertson?  That was short-lived and then he appeared on HSN with his own line.  Too bad for the Q!

Frequent Contributor

I never watched HSN until I came onto this forum and I must say Hal Rubenstein line is great. Why can't the Q sell clothing that looks this good

Honored Contributor

And nary an oversized baggy tunic in sight!

He's classic with a twist/edge.

These other 'designers' should stop trying to convince us that extra length and volume is camoflaging when it only serves to ADD pounds!

Loved his boatneck peplum sweater! Just adorable!

Hal Rubenstein The "Reese" Nautical Sweater

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919

I want to thank you for letting us know.  I found an incredibly cute

jacket (Calista jacket) for $ 29.95.  I couldn't resist such a great sale,

and am looking forward to wearing it more in the cooler months.

Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox

That is really a nice looking, and STYLISH jacket!  Great find!

Honored Contributor

Score!! HSN FINALLY reduced the exorbitant shipping on this lovely clearance item so I just picked it up

Hal Rubenstein The Golden Shell

When a blouse is 20 but the shipping is nearly 7?! I just cant stomach paying it.

I can't wait to get it!

Respected Contributor

Wow!  Hal Rubenstein is very impressive!  

His clothing is definitely a huge improvement over constantly the same vendors (SG, Logo)  "styles" shown on Q, and his prices are competitive.  

Hal Rubenstein has also written a couple of books, "The Look of Love," being one.